CFISA’s online courses are designed to simplify the training process for both employees and managers. It is easier than ever to simply “Buy a Course” and get started in moments.
BOCA RATON, Fla. (PRWEB) July 10, 2018
The Boca Raton-based Center for Information Security Awareness (CFISA) is proud to announce several new and updated online security awareness training courses.
The new courses provide a total of 20 separate lesson choices covering a variety of key information security issues that are common in the workplace. All courses include a certificate of completion for documentation purposes.
Separate full courses on PCI-DSS credit card compliance and HIPAA compliance training are also available.
About Security Awareness Training Made Simple:
CFISA's online courses are designed to simplify the training process for both employees and managers. It is easier than ever to simply "Buy a Course" and get started in moments.
1. Have access to employee progress and completion reports
2. Can add additional employees in the future
3. Can easily comply with onboarding and annual employee Security Awareness Education requirements
1. Are required to score 100% on each course lesson’s 4 quiz questions
2. Receive a certificate upon course completion
3. Will be in compliance with onboarding or annual Security Awareness Education requirements upon the completion of either Security Awareness course
The 16 updated lessons focus on how to guard against cyber security threats in the workplace including:
- Phishing and ransomware scams
- Email security best practices
- Understanding social engineering
- Regulatory PCI and HIPAA compliance
- Workplace physical security
- Effective password practices
- Safer Internet practices
- Social media security
- Laptop and device security
CFISA certificates count as dated evidence that employees have successfully completed the Security Awareness Training course. Each certificate has a unique ID and date stamp, and is generated for an individual user upon course completion. Should a compliance audit occur, this documentation is vital.
CFISA also offers large enterprises the option to host branded training in their learning management system (LMS). CFISA will provide the industry standard SCORM file for managers to import into their own LMS, or will host an LMS specifically for that company. Managers can even run other vendors’ SCORM training courses within the LMS.
About the Center for Information Security Awareness (CFISA)
The Center for Information Security Awareness was formed in 2007 by a group of leading academics, security experts, and fraud experts to explore ways to increase security awareness among consumers, employees, businesses, and law enforcement. CFISA provides online and on-site security awareness training.
CFISA currently has a diverse blend of customers using their valuable training.
- Federal, state and local government agencies
- Colleges and universities
- Small, medium and large enterprises
- Financial institutions
Those who are interested in learning more can call today at (561) 325-6050 or visit the website at http://www.cfisa.com. The company's mailing address is PO Box 810961, Boca Raton, FL 33481.