With Smart Concierge we add even more value for guests while further enabling a hotel-like service experience at vacation homes, said Tim Choate, CEO of RedAwning.com.
EMERYVILLE, Calif. (PRWEB) June 20, 2018
RedAwning.com, the world’s largest collection of vacation properties, today announced the RedAwning Smart Concierge for property managers, available beginning this summer. This is the first product in a series of offerings RedAwning plans to introduce with Amazon and Alexa for Hospitality integration as part of developing the vacation rental home of the future, the RedAwning Smart RentalTM.
The RedAwning Smart Concierge will provide more consistent and easier stays for vacation rental guests with in-home Amazon Echo devices and custom RedAwning built property skills enabled by Alexa for Hospitality. With Alexa for Hospitality integrated into each property’s management systems and services, guests will be provided with a more hotel-like, voice based front desk, housekeeping, and concierge solution during their stay, while property managers will be able to improve efficiencies, hospitality services, and guest satisfaction.
For property managers, the RedAwning Smart Concierge, leveraging Alexa for Hospitality capabilities, will enable voice first experiences including the ability to provide:
- Detailed property information such as Wi-Fi password, how to work the hot tub, how to turn on the TV, and any other specific home features.
- Streamlined communication with guests for requests or needs during their stay.
- Easy sharing of personalized, local recommendations for nearby activities and restaurants.
- Faster resolution of property issues such as plumbing and cleaning needs or special requests for extra towels or other needs.
- Additional revenue opportunities, such as late check out requests, crib rental, bike rental or other services provided by each property manager.
RedAwning Property Managers will also have preferred access to a soon-to-be launched RedAwning store with negotiated rates exclusively for RedAwning participating property managers on:
- Smart home devices, products, and other home automation tools.
- Sheets, towels, and housewares.
- Regularly needed supplies including shampoo, soap, cleaning supplies, paper towels, toilet paper, garbage bags, and more.
With the RedAwning Smart Concierge, combined with an Alexa for Hospitality enabled Amazon Echo device, guests will be able to simply ask Alexa to:
- Share local and property-specific information to make their stay as easy and stress free as possible.
- Request restaurant and activity recommendations and reservations.
- Connect their personal Amazon account to listen to their own music and audiobooks.
- Play music from iHeartRadio and TuneIn.
- Ask for a late check-out.
- Request a plumber, extra cleaning, or other services.
- Contact the property manager or RedAwning for any needs or questions.
- And more hotel-like “front-desk” and “concierge” experiences.
“RedAwning has always envisioned itself as a hotel chain for independently-managed vacation properties, and we are excited to provide our property owners and guests access to Alexa for Hospitality, and help our participating property managers increase their own efficiencies. With Smart Concierge we add even more value for guests while further enabling a hotel-like service experience at vacation homes,” said Tim Choate, CEO of RedAwning.com.
The RedAwning Smart Concierge solution will be available beginning this summer, and as part of the launch, RedAwning will be providing Echo Dot devices and RedAwning Smart Concierge solutions without charge to its Platinum property managers, as well as discounted pricing for all RedAwning participating property managers.
About RedAwning Group
RedAwning Group has been a leading innovator in the vacation rental industry since 2010, with a mission to redefine the customer journey for guests, hosts and managers and to drive new approaches that make the booking and staying experience more consistent, easier, safer and better for all.
RedAwning Group presents the world's largest collection of vacation properties to the largest alternative accommodations marketing network, and includes a comprehensive layer of services and support with every stay. With over 100,000 unique properties in over 10,000 destinations, all instantly bookable with a common set of terms and services, the RedAwning Collection simplifies vacation rental travel for guests and property managers alike. The RedAwning Network then distributes those properties as the largest single U.S. supplier to every major travel website, including Booking.com, Expedia, HomeAway/VRBO, TripAdvisor, and Airbnb. RedAwning also operates a number of exclusive vacation property booking websites, including Perfect Places, VaycayHero, TravelPro Rentals, and RedAwning.com, and powers many more.
The company is profitable, rapidly growing, and backed by Silversmith Capital Partners.
For more information on RedAwning services, please visit our website