CHANGZHOU, China (PRWEB) June 21, 2018
FlexFuture-Global Demo Competition and Award sets the prize up to $30,000 with great opportunities for commercialization cooperation and financing, which will combine with 9th International Conference on Flexible and Printed Electronics (ICFPE 2018) and co-located with 8th Chinese National Symposium on Flexible and Printed Electronics, Flexible Electronics Summit 2018 and Flex China 2018.
China views the hosting of ICFPE 2018 (http://icfpe.org.cn) as a great opportunity to let the Chinese researchers and industrialists see the worldwide development of flexible and printed electronics, and also to show the world what China has achieved. A special feature of this year ‘s ICFPE is the hosting of flexible printed electronics business competition.
About ICFPE 2018
ICFPE is an Asia-based global conference, rotating between Korea (2009, 2013, 2017), Japan (2012, 2016), Mainland China (2014, 2018), and Taiwan, China (2010, 2015).
9th International Conference on Flexible and Printed Electronics (ICFPE 2018) will be held from September 25-28, 2018 in Changzhou, China. The top experts, decision makers and innovators from academic and industry will gather in Changzhou for the technical conference and exhibition. The event is organized by CZIPEI, KSFPE and Demand-Led.
Highlights of FlexFuture – Global Demo Competition & Awards
- Strongly supported by China Government and attracted famous investment institutions, including Sequoia Capital, SAIF Partners, Goldman Sachs, Cowin Capital, Hony Capital, Co-Stone Capital, Real Power Capital and Guohe Capital, etc.
- Focus on the application markets: display, packaging, medical devices, new retail, automotive, consumer Electronics etc.
- Cooperation opportunities with manufacturers and potential customers.
- Financing and commercialization opportunities for startups and new projects of universities
- Total bonus US $30,000
Special thanks for honored supporters:
- 8 plenary speakers including:
Prof. Yunqi Liu, Professor, CAS and TWAS
Prof. Harri Kopola, VP, VTT
Dr. Klaus Hecker, Managing Director, OE-A
Prof. Yibing Cheng, Professor, Monash University, Australia
Dr. Jeremy Burroughes, CTO, CDT
Dr. Je Ping Hu, Deputy General Director, ITRI
- More than 300 honored speakers and posters
- Over 50 sponsors and exhibitors including OE-A, Ningbo Flexd Electronc Tech, SAES Getters S.p.A., WUHAN HUAWEIKE INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD etc..
- All the committees (More info at http://icfpe.org.cn)
Press released by Demand-Led
Based in Shanghai China, DEMAND-LED is committed to provide professional and quality assured services to the electronics industry to increase the diversity, efficiency and profit from our clients’ electronics products with the full commercialization of electronics technology, to help foreign investments as well as international businesses that intend or plan to enter the China market develop the China market and the China players expand their businesses.