ATLANTA (PRWEB) June 26, 2018
zumBrunnen, Inc., an independent building consulting firm, is proud to announce 20 new projects for clients in seven states throughout the U.S. The new projects span a wide variety of building types and market sectors including work with: warehouse and industrial facilities, multi-family developments, senior living communities and home owner associations (HOA) for both condos and single-family housing communities.
zumBrunnen’s services on the new projects include: construction monitoring, property condition assessments, reserve studies, reserve study updates, capital replacement planning, roof evaluations and hourly consulting services. zumBrunnen was also commissioned for their featured Strategic Capital Replacement Budget (SCRB), their exclusive Campus Wide FacilityForecast® (CWFF) and CWFF report updates.
“We want to sincerely thank our ongoing clients for their continued business and extend a warm welcome to our newest clients,” said Doug McMillan, PE, President of zumBrunnen, Inc. “We help a broad range of clients make smart business decisions about their facilities. We continue to see strong activity with multi-family properties, senior living communities, condo and home owner associations, as well as warehouses and industrial facilities.”
zumBrunnen’s new projects include:
- 1010 Midtown, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- 300 Optimist Park, Charlotte, NC (Multi-family),
- 3400 Selwyn, Charlotte, NC (Multi-family),
- 400 West Peachtree, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Avia at East Cobb, Marietta, GA (Multi-family),
- Brandon Wilde, Augusta, GA (Senior Living),
- Confidential Warehouse Project (Industrial),
- Deer Lofts, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Iroquois Apartments, Nashville, TN (Multi-family),
- Jackson Square, Decatur, GA (Multi-family),
- Mandarin Oriental, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Mayfair Renaissance, Atlanta, GA (Condo/HOA),
- Park at Kensington, Tampa, FL (Multi-family),
- Providence HOA, Mt. Juliet, TN (Condo/HOA),
- River Hill, Louisville, KY (Multi-family),
- Steeples 2901, Ocala, FL (Multi-family),
- Swanton Hill, Decatur, GA (Condo/HOA),
- The Cobblestone, Savannah, GA (Multi-family),
- The Cove 2, Seattle, WA (Senior Living) and
- Villa Maria Convent, Bronx, NY (Senior Living).
About zumBrunnen, Inc.:
zumBrunnen, Inc. was founded in 1989. With offices in Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC and Johnson City, TN, the firm specializes in long-range capital replacement planning, reserve studies, reserve study updates, property condition assessments, facility condition assessments, construction consulting, construction monitoring and other building-related services for a diverse list of national and international clients. The firm is also recognized for their proprietary FacilityForecast® Software System, a unique facilities condition assessment and budgeting tool designed to forecast and manage “life term” capital replacement expenses and to provide custom reserve funding plans designed to their client's business model.
The firm has completed notable projects in a variety of market sectors including senior living, educational, multi-family, student housing, healthcare, institutional, mixed use, retail, office, warehouse, industrial, hospitality and public assembly. The firm is involved with numerous associations including LeadingAge (at a national level), LeadingAge North Carolina, LeadingAge Florida and LeadingAge Georgia. For more information, please visit http://www.zumbrunnen.com.