CU RateReset’s products are a natural strategic fit as they help us deliver on our vision of building lifetime financial partnerships with our members and create even greater member value,”Jeff Deshane VP Arbor Financial Credit Union
MCLEAN, Va. (PRWEB) June 27, 2018
CU RateReset, the provider of Financial Product Reset, Acquisition and Retention Software, today announced Arbor Financial Credit Union will be offering Reset Personal Loan, Reset Credit Card, and Digital Pre-Approval Auto Recapture solutions to its members. Arbor Financial Credit Union, headquartered in Kalamazoo, MI serves almost 40,000 members and has almost $600 million in assets. The agreement with CU RateReset provides Arbor Financial Credit Union with simple, easy and attractive digital solutions to retain existing loans, as well as originate more credit cards.
CU RateReset’s three primary solutions, all designed to engage the member and are:
Reset – for Auto, Mortgage, Credit Cards, CDs, HELOCs, and Personal Loans:
- Enables a member to reset existing financial products they have with a credit union without the cost and hassle of refinancing – only a few clicks to complete the transaction.
- Credit union selects members for program inclusion based on their internal requirements and CU RateReset automates the member outreach, reset, and the closing documentation.
- CU RateReset automates loan and CD retention so Member Advocates can focus on expanding exisiting and developing new member relationships.
LoanGEN – for Loan Acquisition and Recapture:
- Recapture member mortgages, auto loans, personal loans and credit cards at other financial institutions as well as showcase products to attract new members.
- Members can design their custom auto payment and move their existing loans over to their credit union.
- Very successful as a tool for member facing areas to improve effectiveness and efficiency in presenting products to members and capturing a loan application.
Digital Pre-Approval - for Credit Card, Auto Recapture, Home Equity Loans and new CD’s
- Credit Union creates specific offers for each member and uses CU RateReset to create a unique digital experience for each member
- The offer puts the member in control and allows them to execute documents, fund the transaction if necessary, and authorize balance transfers.
“We are excited that Arbor Financial has joined the CU RateReset family of credit unions and will be an integral player as we develop member focused digital solutions. Arbor is committed to making sure their members see value and feel a relevance in their relationship with their credit union. They are committed to meeting the challenge of digital transformation as they explore new and frictionless ways to improve the Member Experience, “ said Joe Brancucci, President of CU RateReset.
“Arbor Financial prides itself on delivering innovative and creative solutions to help our members save money and time. CU RateReset’s products are a natural strategic fit as they help us deliver on our vision of building lifetime financial partnerships with our members and create even greater member value,” said Jeff Deshane VP of Loan Services at Arbor Financial.
About Arbor Financial Credit Union:
Chartered in 1935 as the Kalamazoo School Employees’ Credit Union to meet the financial needs of local educators. Since then, the credit union’s mission has evolved, and they now provide services to all types of families and businesses in 21 counties in southwest Michigan. In 2016, they became Arbor Financial Credit Union. The new name was designed to change the perception that you had to be a teacher to join. With the reference to trees, they also wanted to reinforce their strong community roots and commitment to growth. Arbor Financial has seven branches in Kalamazoo, Lawrence, Paw Paw, Plainwell, Portage and Three Rivers. For more information on Arbor Financial Credit Union visit http://www.arborfcu.org
About CU RateReset:
CU RateReset is a CUSO that offers award winning products that allow the member to be in control of what have historically been routine administrative tasks that are time consuming for both front line and support staff. The CU RateReset family of credit unions have worked together to create a full menu of digital solutions of the future that - are available today. CU RateReset’s patent pending KNOCK KNOCK was introduced in early 2018, and has gone on to be recognized as the future of credit union interaction with members – a truly bilateral communication channel that will allow for “just in time” member offers rather than “just in case” or “order taking”, as well as allowing the member to make informed choices about their financial health. For more information on CU RateReset visit http://www.CURateReset.com.