“When DC5G was launched in 2017, it was at the request of the community with the purpose to knock down the silos and bring together a greater group of 5G-invested communities to have a more holistic conversation,” said DC5G Chairman Jeffrey Hill.
ROCKVILLE, Md. (PRWEB) June 26, 2018
DC5G has revealed its 2018 conference agenda, built by an Advisory Board and developed for municipalities, satellite and terrestrial service providers, policy makers, enterprise representatives and innovative adopters. The second annual DC5G will take place on November 12-13, 2018 at the Capital Hilton in Washington, DC. After a successful inaugural year, the event is focused on forging ahead and tackling smart communities, and how 5G networks can enable not only the applications of tomorrow, but provide a solid foundation for the technology and applications not even thought of yet.
“When DC5G was launched in 2017, it was at the request of the community with the purpose to knock down the silos and bring together a greater group of 5G-invested communities to have a more holistic conversation,” said Chairman Jeffrey Hill. “We’ve experienced an outpouring of support from the greater telecom community, and are proud to have such an inspired group of individuals on our 2018 Advisory Board.”
2018 DC5G Advisory Board:
- Jill Canfield, The Rural Broadband Association (NTCA)
- Chelsea Collier, Digi.City
- Morten Hansen, SES Networks
- Derek Johnston, Samsung
- Tariq Khan, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- David Orloff, Small Cell Forum & AT&T
- Chris Pearson, 5G Americas
- Mark Reudink, Crown Castle
- Harry Smeenk, Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA)
- Tom Stroup, Satellite Industry Association (SIA)
- Rikin Thakker, Multicultural Media, Telecom and Internet Council (MMTC)
Conference sessions include:
- Winning the Global Race to 5G: Why it all Comes Down to Policy and the Pace of Infrastructure Deployment
- 5G Smart Structures: Transforming Unique Physical Buildings into Compatible Smart City Network Nodes
- Bridging the Digital Divide: Are there 5G Deployment Plans for Rural Communities and Mobile, Remote Industries?
- Geeking Out Over 5G: Tech Industry Leaders Discuss the Most Exciting (and Unexpected) Applications, Services and Technologies that will Emerge in the 5G Era
DC5G will also feature a Table-Top Exhibit Hall and numerous networking opportunities over the course of the two days, ensuring plenty of chances to discuss the presentations and engage with decision-makers and key industry players. To learn more and view the full conference program, visit http://www.DC5G.com
Those interested in attending should register by Thursday, June 28 to take advantage of Loyalty Rate discounts. To register, visit http://www.DC5G.com and use code PR1 to lock in this low rate. Government and military special prices are also available.
DC5G will be held November 12-13, 2018 at the Capital Hilton, Washington D.C. located at 1001 16th Street NW, Washington D.C., 20036. To register for press credentials, please contact Isabel Burnham at email@example.com.
DC5G is the one event that represents the entire 5G-connected ecosystem. More than 300 enterprise markets, local municipalities, telcos, industry experts, satellite service providers, advocates, federal policy makers and innovative adopters will gather for the second year to learn about the potential of the next generation of connectivity. By bringing all markets to the table, the conversations are holistic and are focused on getting business done. DC5G will consist of a series of interactive, executive-level group discussions led by diverse groups of speakers from a wide range of industries and developed for customers with real buying power.
http://www.DC5G.com | @DC5G_ | #DC5G