ATLANTA (PRWEB) June 26, 2018
The FIFA World Cup is underway and already providing soccer fans with thrilling action and memorable moments. Now, Flavorholics following the games have a chance to win big with a promotion being offered by Wing Zone in which they could win free wings every week for a year if they pick a perfect bracket in the knockout round of 16. The company will launch their FIFA World Cup Bracket Challenge Contest on June 30 in conjunction with the start of the 16 team knockout stage.
“The World Cup brings together fans from all across the globe and our wings are a perfect companion to share with friends, family or by yourself as you watch all of the action,” said Matt Friedman, co-founder and CEO of Wing Zone. “We want to add even more fun to the mix by giving our fans the chance to pick their favorites to advance and ultimately win the Cup, and then have the opportunity to win some great prizes for themselves if they choose correctly, including free wings every week for an entire year.”
Also, during the entire World Cup, Wing Zone fans can receive ten percent off all online orders by using the coupon code “FIFA2018” to redeem during checkout.
Prizes for the FIFA World Cup Brackett Challenge Contest include:
- Perfect Bracket (All Correct Picks) – One free order of six boneless wings per week for 52 weeks
- First Place - Apple Watch and $100 Wing Zone Gift Certificate
- Second Place - $50 Wing Zone Gift Certificate and WZ Swag Bag (includes gym bag and t-shirt)
- Third Place - $25 Wing Zone Gift Certificate and WZ Swag Bag (includes gym bag and t-shirt)
The website for the Bracket Challenge is https://www.tourneytopia.com/WorldCup/WingZoneFIFA/default.aspx. The registration window and entries will open starting Thursday, June 28 once the round of 16 teams is set and will close on Saturday, June 30 at 2 p.m. EST.
Scoring is as follows:
- Round of Sixteen - Correct picks receive 1 point(s) multiplied by the seed number
- Quarter-Finals - Correct picks receive 2 point(s) multiplied by the seed number
- Semi-Final - Correct picks receive 3 point(s) multiplied by the seed number
- Final - Correct picks receive 4 point(s) multiplied by the seed number
To find the closest Wing Zone, visit https://www.wingzone.com/locations/. More information can be found by visiting Wing Zone on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
ABOUT WING ZONE
Wing Zone was founded in 1991 at the University of Florida by Matt Friedman and Adam Scott, who dubbed themselves Flavorholics because of their love of great wings and amazing flavors. The Wing Zone franchise was born in their fraternity house kitchen, and the concept quickly flourished through delivery to their fellow college students. After opening several more Wing Zone locations in college markets across the country, Scott and Friedman began offering franchises in 2000. Wing Zone now has nearly 100 locations open across the U.S. and a strong international presence, including Panama, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Malabo, Singapore and Guatemala. For more information about Wing Zone visit http://www.wingzone.com.