Serrala’s customers have proven themselves as best in class within their respective industries as they continue to drive innovative financial solutions.
LONDON (PRWEB) June 27, 2018
Serrala, the international provider of solutions for inbound and outbound payments and related finance processes, today announced that five of its customers were recently recognized in multiple categories by Treasury Today’s Adam Smith Awards. In its eleventh year, the Adam Smith Awards showcase the best of corporate treasury achievement of Treasurers, CFOs and Finance Directors. This year, hundreds of submissions from 35 countries globally were received, making the competition stronger than in previous years. Serrala customers, Adient Slovakia S.R.O, Alghanim Industries, Baloise Group, Merck Business Services/Business Technology, and Thyssenkrupp AG were recognized.
Alghanim Industries won Best in Class Treasury Solution in the Middle East, with their achievements in managing corporate finance and funding, risk management, governance, and cash management. There were also four companies that received the highly commended honor, including Adient Slovakia S.R.O, a global leader in automotive seating in the Best AP Solution category; Baloise Group, known for their insurance services that provide individuals and businesses with security, safety and service, for Best Working Capital Management Solution; Merck Business Services, a prominent healthcare, life science and performance materials technology company for Best Risk Management Solution; and Thyssenkrupp AG, an industrial engineering and steel production company that is using Serrala’s SAP S/4HANA-integrated solutions, for First Class Relationship Management.
“We are honored to work with each of these innovative brands and their leadership teams and congratulate each organization on this well-deserved recognition,” said Serrala’s Chief International Officer, Kevin Grant, “Serrala’s customers have proven themselves as best in class within their respective industries as they continue to drive innovative financial solutions.”
For more information about the customer projects, please visit https://www.serrala.com/about-serrala/awards
- Highly Recommended Best AP Solution – Peter Kováč, Director Bratislava Business Center at Adient, Slovakia, and Peter Luttman, Senior Solution Architect US at Serrala
- Highly Recommended Best Risk Management – Salvatore LoBosco, Team Lead of ERP Finance CoE at Merck Business Services, and Kevin Grant, Chief International Officer at Serrala
- Highly Recommended Best Working Capital Management – Christoph Börlin, Head of Treasury at Baloise Group, and Kevin Grant, Chief International Officer at Serrala
- Highly Recommendet First Class Relationship Management - Arkadius Stroda, Global Shared Services IT and Ridoaune El Azizi at thyssenkrupp AG, and Marcus Kiene, Senior Consultant at Serrala
- Winner Best in Class Treasury Solution in the Middle East – Robert Etman, Chief Financial & Chief Support Services Officer at Alghanim Industries, and Kevin Grant, Chief International Officer at Serrala
Serrala is a global software and solutions expert for professionals in the IT and finance sector. Formerly known as Hanse Orga Group we are now proud to announce our evolution and welcome you to Serrala. Inspired by the Sierra Serrala, a powerful mountain range in Spain, our innovative thinking and deep expertise evoke confidence and security. With a suite of innovative, end-to-end solutions we provide efficient and secure optimization of financial processes for businesses: from order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, and treasury to data and document management. Serrala's software family of best-in-class solutions creates a complete inbound and outbound payments ecosystem that provides security and compliance at every step of a company’s financial value chain. Our solutions offer different deployment options to meet your specific business needs - on premise, in the cloud or as a hybrid solution with managed service components. Serrala - where innovation and experience meet peak performance. http://www.serrala.com