These skills are extremely important for all supervisors to learn, and this infographic illustrates them in an eye-catching and understandable way,” said Bradford Glaser, President and CEO of HRDQ
WEST CHESTER, Pa. (PRWEB) June 29, 2018
Front-line leaders have the most influence on the overall success of an organization. They have to create an environment in which their employees can achieve superior performance, yet they often have minimal control over that environment. They need to master a specific set of skills in order to manage effectively in a time of frequent change. HRDQ’s infographic spells out the skills supervisors need in an easy to understand format.
The five essential skills include:
- Guiding the Work. Taking the direction of the organization and translating it into actionable plans for the work group.
- Organizing the Work. Assigning the right people to the right tasks and providing necessary resources to meet work goals.
- Developing Direct Reports. Knowing and actively working to increase the skill level of each employee being supervised.
- Managing Performance. Removing the obstacles to better performance so employees can meet their own and the organization’s objectives.
- Managing Relations. Developing and maintaining good relationships with other groups so that the supervisor’s employees and the organization meet their goals.
“These skills are extremely important for all supervisors to learn, and this infographic illustrates them in an eye-catching and understandable way,” said Bradford Glaser, President and CEO of HRDQ. “We encourage all managers to download this infographic so they can keep it as a handy reference during their everyday work duties or when faced with a management challenge.”
This infographic details the important skills that are discussed in HRDQ’s ‘Supervisory Skills Questionnaire.’ The product is a combination assessment, peer feedback, workbook, and half-day training program that equips supervisors with the skills they need to tackle common challenges they face in the workplace. Learn more here: https://www.hrdqstore.com/supervisory-skills-questionnaire.
Download the ‘Five Key Skills Every Supervisor Needs to Succeed’ infographic here: https://info.hrdq.com/ssq-infographic.