NASSAU, Bahamas (PRWEB) July 02, 2018
Baha Mar, the new luxury destination in Nassau with over 40 restaurants and bars, is celebrating global flavors with summer programming geared towards the culinary minded traveler. Now with three celebrated hotel brands within the destination, including Rosewood Hotels & Resorts, SLS Hotels and Grand Hyatt, Baha Mar invites guests to partake in an array of memorable dining, drinking and hands-on culinary experiences in the heart of the Bahamas.
For the food lover, Baha Mar offers immersive ways to make, savor and mix up your own meal or drink including:
- At Katsuya, which features Chef Katsuya Uechi’s take on Japanese classics, Sushi Making Classes highlight Bahamian specialties such as conch and snapper paired with more than 17 varieties of sake.
- Nearby at the Caribbean riff on a traditional English gastropub, The Swimming Pig, guests craft their own cocktails in a Margarita Making Class, where classic recipes are upgraded with a Bahamian twist.
- Baha Mar is also offering signature bites and sips this summer in celebration of Bahamian Independence Day. Menu additions include Guava Duff Bao Buns at Shuang Ba, Conch Kathi Rolls at Commonwealth, Bimini Crab Rice offered through room service and the Dilly Dally cocktail served at Out Island Bar.
For a meal from the surrounding seas, guests can now dine at Baha Mar’s newly opened 3 Tides Fish House with locally sourced menu items including Caribbean Lobster Tail, Nassau Grouper and the Tides Raw Bar Tower. The 3 Tides Fish House team works closely with High Tide Seafood to sustainably source its product.
Additional culinary openings on the property include:
- Celebrating bold flavors and historical influences in a refined modern setting, Commonwealth features dishes from six distinct regions around the globe. For those looking for a more intimate experience, The Rum Room, inspired by centuries-old rum making traditions of the Bahamas, offers private dining for guests.
- Manor Bar offers a sophisticated menu of bar snacks, signature cocktails and high-end spirits served in a nostalgic space reminiscent of a stylish 20th century bar and polished residential salon.
- Serving an elegant afternoon tea service, The Library provides guests with a custom assortment of Bahamian bush teas, specialty coffees, and crafted cocktails accompanied by beloved island pastries and desserts as well as delectable pairings of champagne and caviar.
To book a room at Baha Mar this summer and for more information on the property’s culinary offerings visit: http://www.bahamar.com.
About Baha Mar
Baha Mar is a master planned $4.2 billion integrated resort development being purchased by Hong Kong-based conglomerate Chow Tai Fook Enterprises Limited (CTFE). The beachfront destination includes three global brand operators – Grand Hyatt, SLS, and Rosewood – with over 2,300 rooms. Additional amenities include 40 restaurants and lounges, the largest casino in the Caribbean with over 100,000 sq. ft. of gaming space, 200,000 sq. ft. convention center, 18-hole Championship Jack Nicklaus Golf Couse and Golf Club, first ESPA flagship spa in the Caribbean, and over 30 luxury retail outlets. Baha Mar is a breathtaking beach destination with dynamic programming, activities and guest offerings located in one of the most beautiful places in the world – The Bahamas. For more information visit http://www.bahamar.com.