ezPaycheck 2018 payroll software has been updated and released to reflect new Oregon state transit taxes.
Bend, OR (PRWEB) July 09, 2018
Halfpricesoft.com developers were informed of the new statewide transit tax imposed for the state of Oregon. ezPaycheck payroll software has been updated and released to reflect these changes. The update is of no cost to current ezPaycheck 2018 customers.
On July 1, 2018, Oregon employers must start withholding the tax (one-tenth of 1 percent or .001) from:
Wages of Oregon residents (regardless of where the work is performed).
Wages of nonresidents who perform services in Oregon.
The statewide transit tax is calculated based on the employee's wages as defined in ORS 316.162. Employees who aren't subject to regular income tax withholding due to high exemptions, wages below the threshold for income tax withholding, or other factors are subject to statewide transit tax withholding.
“ezPaycheck 2018 payroll software has been updated and released to reflect new Oregon state transit taxes.” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
ezPaycheck is compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 with .Net Framework v2.0 or later. It starts at $99 per calendar year (Per single user version). Network versions are available.
ezPaycheck’s graphical interface guides customers step-by-step through setup for employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks. Potential customers can download and try this software for free with no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp.
ezPaycheck’s many time- and money-saving features include:
Supports network access for 2-10 users
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W2 and W3 (Preprinted red forms required to print Copy A W2 and W3 forms)
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions
- Supports multiple differential pay rates such as: hourly, salary, night shift, by piece, by load, or by mileage rates for employees
- Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Automatically calculates federal withholding tax, social security, medicare tax and employer unemployment taxes
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously
Priced at $99.00 per installation (per calendar year), ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for small to midsize business owners. Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with a software that grows with the company can start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.