“Our commercials and videos are a simple, affordable, impactful way for marketers to position their brand, and in so doing, leverage their products and services for greater ROI," stated Mike Smith, Beard Boy's president
IRVINE, Calif. (PRWEB) July 10, 2018
Southern California-based Beard Boy Productions, an advertising production agency, has been honored with eight Telly Awards in this year's national competition.
Judging the best in video and television creative and production among more than 12,000 entries from all 50 states and five continents, the Tellys have awarded Beard Boy with three silver and five bronze statuettes for:
- A five-part documentary series focused on the birthplace of country music, created for John Deere's The Furrow and Homestead magazines
- TV spots for Stater Bros. Markets commemorating Veteran's Day, paying tribute to firefighters and promoting meat cutting services
- An animated branding video for the Chuck Jones Center for Creativity
- A Polynesian-warrior-infused branding video for former NFL player Dave Dawson
- A futuristic special effects video for Bank of America Merrill Lynch's Global Transaction Services.
A Win-Win Opportunity
As creative video and animation professionals with over two decades of advertising experience, Beard Boy specializes in helping clients win a competitive edge by strategizing, writing, producing, repurposing, distributing and archiving television, video, radio and online content for all kinds of advertisers, all across America. Along with -- or apart from -- their ad agency. On a project basis. At a fraction of the cost agencies charge.
From Miller Beer, Bank of America, Microsoft, Lexus, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and John Deere to Olympus, Silk Soy Milk, Taco Bell and Blue Cross and Blue Shields nationwide, Beard Boy offers the kind of experience, creativity and integrity that's right for today's challenging competitive environment.
“Our commercials and videos are a simple, affordable, impactful way for marketers to position their brand, and in so doing, leverage their products and services for greater ROI," stated Mike Smith, Beard Boy's president, executive producer and creative director.
Beard Boy's staff has won scores of national, regional and local advertising awards -- from CLIO to Telly to Emmy -- on their way to creating hundreds of TV spots, radio commercials, videos, augmented reality and animations for clients nationwide. Visit them at beardboy.com.