“Some of the biggest trends are in technology, convenience and ease and adaptability when it comes to baby gear,” said Bob Glaser, Executive Vice President of TTPM and General Manager of TTPM Baby.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) July 17, 2018
TTPM, The leading video review company for toys, babies, pets and more, announced today the winners for their highly anticipated Best of Baby Awards. The 2018 winners range from 21 new baby companies taking the top honor and Fisher-Price, Summer Infant and Britax locking in category victories for another year.
The TTPM Best of Baby Awards are designed to encompass the breadth and diversity of the current juvenile products market and include the following product categories: Activity Gyms, Baby Carriers, Baby Monitors, Baby Feeding, Baby Bath Bouncers, Car Seats, Diaper Bags, High Chairs, Play Yards/Portable Cribs, Strollers and new this year, Stroller Trikes. The jury selected products based on overall quality, performance, versatility, ease of use and care, convenience, and value.
“Some of the biggest trends are in technology, convenience and ease and adaptability when it comes to baby gear,” said Bob Glaser, Executive Vice President of TTPM and General Manager of TTPM Baby. “The stroller trikes for example convert into more of a ride when the toddler gets older and if you can’t afford an actual Bentley, you can for baby with their luxury 6-in-1 convertible stroller. Glaser added, “There are new apps and it’s fascinating to watch companies develop products for smart phones and Amazon’s Alexa to monitor young children and even help put them to sleep with soothing sounds.”
The top honors went to companies including: Fisher-Price, Panasonic, Project Nursery, Posh Baby & Kids, VTech, Chicco, Cappybug, Micuna, Creative Baby, Lovevery, Tiny Love, Lillebaby, Abiie Hugs, Boppy, The First Years, Summer Infant, Nanobebe, Tommee Tippee, Bluesmart Technology, Britax, Maxi-Cosi, mifold, Joovy, Babyroues, Stokke, Blue Kiwi, and Baby K’Tan.
The 2018 Best of Baby Winners are the following:
- Long Range Baby Monitor (Panasonic)
- Smart Wi-Fi Baby Monitor (Project Nursery)
- Posh Baby and Kids (Posh Baby)
- 4 in 1 Stroll and Grow Trek Bike (VTech)
Play Yards / Portable Cribs
- Fast Asleep Portable Playyard (Chicco)
- Romp & Roost (Cappybug)
- Micuna Ova (Micuna)
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar 3 in 1 (Creative Baby)
- Quick Seat Portable Hook on Chair (Chicco)
- Lovevery The Play Gym (Lovevery)
- 3 in 1 Sit to Stand Activity Center (Fisher-Price)
- Tiny Princess Tales (Tiny Love)
- Lillebaby Disney Baby Complete Carrier (Disney)
- Contour Baby Carrier (Abiie Hugs)
- Comfy Fit Baby Carrier (Boppy)
- Kick ‘N Play Musical Bouncer (Fisher-Price)
- Infant to Toddler Rocker (Fisher-Price)
- 4 in 1 Warming Comfort Tub (First Years)
- My Bath Seat (Summer Infant Products)
- Newborn Gift Set (Nanobebe)
- Advanced Anti-Colic Bottle (Tommee Tippee)
- Bluesmart Mia (Bluesmart Technology)
- Endeavors Infant Car Seat (Britax) - Rear Facing
- Pria 85 Max (Maxi-Cosi) - Convertible
- mifold Grab & Go Booster (mifold) - Portable Booster
- My Fit Harness + Booster (Chicco) - Booster
- Qool Stroller (Joovy) - Family Friendly
- B-Free Stroller (Britax) - Mid-Tier
- Roll and Go Stroller (Babyroues) - Entry Level
- Stokke Xplory Stroller (Stokke) - Luxury
- Tiaki Diaper Backpack (BlueKiwi)
- Baby K’Tan Weekender Diaper Bag (Baby K’Tan)
TTPM® is a leading product review site for toys, tots, pets and more. With more than 10 million monthly views of its comprehensive video reviews, TTPM is the number one resource for consumers seeking to find and easily buy the best toys, baby gear, pet toys, kids electronics, and sporting goods for their families. The site’s expert team creates more than 5,000 independent reviews annually, each featuring the TTPM Price Check, which lists live price comparisons and one-click purchasing from major retailers. For more information, visit http://www.ttpm.com.
For interviews and press inquiries contact, Heather Krug, Heather Krug PR & Marketing, heather(at)heatherkrug(dot)com or 310.463-1415.