“We are driven by the success of our customers, and through our partnerships with the leaders of corporate engagement, we continually look for new and exciting ways to innovate… [Our partnerships drive] us to keep pushing the envelope and take corporate engagement to a new level.” - John Funari
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (PRWEB) July 12, 2018
StratusLIVE, a leading provider of cloud-based, enterprise-class CRM and donor management software for nonprofit organizations and corporate social responsibility teams, announces the latest feature release for its Workplace Giving Platform. The list of enhancements includes multiple corporate campaign support, a robust global charity information tool, self- registration, and a campaign builder, all of which improve donor engagement and support campaign management capabilities and functionality.
“With more than 800 campaigns reaching 1.8 million employees in 2017 alone, there are many requirements that organizations need to fulfill to meet the needs of their constituents, and we are pleased to develop features that positively impact our customer's efforts,” said John Funari, Chief Software Architect at StratusLIVE. “Two of the most important new features requested by our clients are multiple corporate campaign support and self-registration.”
Debbie Klocek, Vice President, Finance and Administration at United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley said, “We greatly appreciate that StratusLIVE strives to continuously improve the Workplace Giving Platform to aid in growing our resources in the community by connecting our donors to the real issues they care about. We look forward to exploring how the new multi-campaign support feature can enhance donor engagement among our corporate partners.”
United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley is a prime example of success on the Workplace Giving Platform. While running all electronic campaigns on the platform, achieving a huge increase in donations with a record campaign, they were also named as a Center of Excellence by the United Way Worldwide for best practices in Workplace Campaigns
Self-registration, another new feature, makes it convenient for new employees or retirees to self-register on the corporate site and give towards the campaign. Jim Starr, President and CEO of America’s Charities expressed, “We are really excited about the addition of Self- Registration on the StratusLIVE Workplace Giving Platform. With the wide array of employee giving programs we facilitate, this will speed up the go-live process and allow for more flexibility when new employees join the organization during the campaign.”
John Funari remarked, “We are driven by the success of our customers, and through our partnerships with the leaders of corporate engagement, we continually look for new and exciting ways to innovate. For our customers to keep donors and employees engaged, we know how important it is to provide deeper experiences through our platform. This is what drives us to keep pushing the envelope and take corporate engagement to a new level.”
New features covered in the 2018 release include:
- Self- Registration: provides support for individuals to create an account on the corporate site without having to be preloaded. This allows organizations to run their campaigns more quickly by having the option to not preload each employee and makes it convenient for new employees or retirees to self-register on the corporate site and give towards the campaign.
- Global Charity Information tool: delivers more details to donors, including charity logos, address, website URL, and charity description
- Campaign builder: a new easy way to create cause-related campaigns with rich images, media, content, giving widgets, social network integration, and more
- Multiple Corporate Campaign Support: organizations can run multiple campaigns concurrently, which enables a number of new scenarios such as fundraising for multiple cause-related campaigns, events, holidays, or disaster relief
- Business Intelligence Cube: Quickly and easily create dashboards to produce an accurate snapshot of donors, campaigns, and fundraising success across multiple departments, which allows organizations to optimize impact, save valuable time, and increase fundraising revenue.
StratusLIVE’s Workplace Giving Platform continues to provide popular features with responsive design across any device to serve a wide array of nonprofits and corporations in their CSR efforts. Jim Funari, StratusLIVE CEO, said, “We aim to reinvent employee engagement and donor experiences for the better, with continuous process improvement for both the donors and employees of our customers.” The StratusLIVE Workplace Giving Platform allows donors to make contributions from any device at any time and, in 2018, has expanded to support well over a thousand campaigns throughout the United States to aid ongoing fundraising efforts and help many corporate organizations reinvent their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts.
StratusLIVE is a leading provider of cloud-based, enterprise-class solutions for nonprofit organizations. The StratusLIVE suite features enterprise-class relationship management, business intelligence, analytical marketing, online fundraising, and a Workplace Giving Platform designed to modernize workplace philanthropy. The entire product suite is natively integrated with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. StratusLIVE is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, with offices throughout the United States.