"Waggl's Harvest offers an opportunity to hear how leading organizations are driving high performance and superior business outcomes through engagement and alignment," said Michael Papay, Co-founder and CEO, Waggl.
SAUSALITO, Calif. (PRWEB) July 19, 2018
“Waggl’s Harvest is the place to join the most important discussion happening in HR today,” said Michael Papay, Co-founder and CEO, Waggl. “We are bringing together top industry leaders and progressive thinkers who believe employee voice and authentic dialogue are the keys to unlocking high performance in areas like strategy, culture and innovation. This is an opportunity to hear how leading organizations are driving high performance and superior business outcomes through engagement and alignment.”
Waggl has added several new speakers to its agenda for Harvest:
- Dan Denison, Chairman and Founding Partner, Denison Consulting. Over the past 25 years, Dan has advanced the field of Organizational Development and is one of its leading scholars, practitioners and teachers. His work had made many key contributions to the understanding of organizational culture and its relationship to bottom-line business success.
- Bindu Garapaty, Diversity, Human Capital, and Leadership Development Leader, Gilead Sciences, former Marketing Talent and Leadership Development Director, Juniper Networks. Bindu believes experiences shape our perceptions of the world. Identifying our personal training grounds is what makes her thrive in her work in executive coaching, leadership development, diversity, millennial and multi-cultural training.
- Stacia Sherman Garr, Co-Founder and Principal Analyst, RedThread Research; former Vice President, Talent and Workforce Research, Bersin by Deloitte. Stacia helps companies understand how to more effectively manage their people by providing insights on talent, technology, and how work can be better. She is an analyst, researcher, speaker, thought leader, and writer on the topics of talent management, leadership, diversity and inclusion, and HR technology.
- Dr. Patrick Kneeland, Executive Medical Director for Patient and Provider Experience, UCHealth. Patrick is a clinician, educator, facilitator, and relentless optimist. He is an experienced leadership coach, speaker, facilitator, system designer, and a zealous destroyer of those silos everyone always talks about.
- Russell Robinson, Director, Organizational Development and Leadership, Services Program Support Center, US Department of Health and Human Services. Within the Federal Government, he works with leaders on being strong and inspiring, selecting and developing talent, and creating an open and safe culture. As a passionate champion of employee engagement, Russell has spoken at several domestic and international conferences focusing on aspects that improve the workforce experience for civil servants.
- Stephen Young, Senior Research Scientist, Insights & Impact Group, Center for Creative Leadership. Steve enjoys using science to help accelerate return on investment in leadership development solutions, including an employee engagement solution called E4.
Whether you are already leading your own employee voice initiative or ready to embrace a fast-evolving new business strategy, Harvest will galvanize your knowledge and inspire you to tackle your own business challenges with a bold new approach powered by your people. Here are three key learnings you can expect to take away from Waggl Harvest:
Discover how to attract, retain, and inspire top talent, and optimize their value to drive your business forward
Learn how to empower leaders and teams with real-time insights that lead to action
Understand how to boost your organizational agility and responsiveness by enabling focused conversation on topics that matter most.
Waggl's Harvest will be held in Napa Valley at the Charles Krug Winery, September 26-27, 2018 at the height of Indian Summer. Join us for an unforgettable experience! To register for Harvest, please visit http://www.waggl.com/harvest/. Sign up by July 31st for the early bird discount.
Waggl creates radically better employee engagement, powered by employee voice. High performance is driven by engaged people, not measurement and numbers alone. Waggl’s software platform boosts human connection and enables informed decision-making, rapid alignment, and immediate action. Waggl delivers actionable insights to leaders, ensures that employee voices are heard, and encourages employee engagement through meaningful inclusion and participation in a transparent dialogue.
With a highly seasoned management team and advisors including esteemed executives from Glassdoor, SuccessFactors, and Coupa, Waggl has built a customer-first culture that values strong relationships and ongoing innovation. The company’s solutions are continually evolving in response to input from its global customer base, which includes industry leaders such as City Electric Supply, UCHealth, BD, and Juniper Networks, among others. For more information, please visit: http://www.waggl.com/.