“Over the past five years, our advisors have provided the firm and our portfolio companies very high value through their uncommon insight and reach," - George Krautzel
Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) July 16, 2018
MissionOG, a leading B2B focused high-growth investment firm, today announced that it has added four exceptional executive leaders to its Advisor Network. With these additions, MissionOG expands its advisor group who bring unique insights in financial services and payments, data platforms, and software businesses.
New members of the MissionOG Advisor Network include:
- Marge Connelly, former COO, Convergys
- Tom Monahan, former chairman and CEO, CEB
- Bob Napoli, co-group head financial services and technology, WilliamBlair
- Warren Wilcox, former head of advisor services, VISA
The advisor network assists MissionOG by providing relevant domain based knowledge that lead to high quality deal flow, thoughtful diligence, and value added engagement with portfolio companies post investment. With its active partnership approach forged through previous operating experience, MissionOG extends its capabilities through the collective insights and personal networks of a distinguished group of leaders.
“Over the past five years, our advisors have provided the firm and our portfolio companies very high value through their uncommon insight and reach,” noted George Krautzel, managing partner at MissionOG. “We are privileged to welcome Marge, Tom, Bob, and Warren, to such an illustrious group.”
MissionOG provides its Advisors with a structured way to engage with high growth companies that have emerged in the markets where they have previously operated. “The MissionOG Advisor Network offers me a means to stay current and influence rising companies in segments where I have knowledge and deep interest,” noted Marge Connelly, whose previous operating experience includes executive leadership roles at Convergys, Barclaycard, and Capital One.
Additional members of the MissionOG Advisor Network include:
- Ellen Alemany, chairwoman and CEO, CIT Group
- Matt Gillin, CEO, Relay Network and former CEO, Ecount
- Flint Lane, founder and CEO, BillTrust
- Connie McCann, senior partner, SpencerStuart
- Jim McCormick, founder and president, First Manhattan Consulting Group
- Paul Melchiorre, CRO, Anaplan
- Dan Moloney, former president, Motorola Mobility
- Jonathan Palmer, former CEO, FSV Payment Systems
- Phillip Riese, former president, Consumer Card Group, American Express
- Ted Saunders, CEO, Community Choice Financial
- Larry Stone, former principal investor and board director, Mercury Payments
- Brock Weatherup, EVP, Petco
- Leighton Yohannon, founder and partner, LiquidHub
- Al Zollar, former general manager, IBM Tivoli Software and IBM iSeries
MissionOG anticipates that its advisor network will expand with the firm. “As we implement methods to expand our value-add to our portfolio companies, the constants are access to experienced-based guidance and the acceleration that comes through networks,” shared Krautzel. “This outstanding group of leaders can provide both of those values as well as increase our reach.”
MissionOG partners with high-growth businesses that have proven models in segments where we have had success as operators and investors, including financial services and payments, data platforms, and software. We apply our experience and capabilities to a group of highly skilled and passionate entrepreneurs whose businesses are on the cusp of exponential growth. Headquartered in Philadelphia, MissionOG is managed by operators who have effectively built early to growth stage businesses and guided them through successful acquisitions. For more information visit http://www.missionog.com.