WASHINGTON (PRWEB) December 08, 2020
The 2020 United States Mint (Mint) Limited Edition Silver Proof Set (product code 20RC) will be available for purchase beginning on December 10 at noon EST. The set is priced at $201. Orders will be limited to two per household, with production limited to 50,000 sets.
The 2020 Limited Edition Silver Proof Set includes:
- (1) American Eagle One Ounce Silver Proof Coin with the “S” mint mark
- (5) Quarters from the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program honoring National Park of American Samoa, Weir Farm National Historic Site (Connecticut), Salt River Bay National Historical Park & Ecological Preserve (U.S. Virgin Islands), Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park (Vermont), and Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve (Kansas)
- (1) Kennedy half dollar
- (1) Roosevelt dime
All coins in the Limited Edition Silver Proof Set are from the San Francisco Mint. This set contains 2.75 ounces (78.04 grams) of silver, with the quarters, half-dollar, and dime struck in 99.9 percent silver. Each set includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
To set up a REMIND ME alert for this product, visit: https://catalog.usmint.gov/united-states-mint-limited-edition-2020-silver-proof-set-20RC.html?cgid=2020-product-schedule. To learn more about the United States Mint’s collection of annual coin sets, visit https://catalog.usmint.gov/mint-annual-sets/.
To reduce the risk of employee exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace, the Mint’s sales centers are closed until further notice. Additionally, due to operational adjustments in response to COVID-19, our customer service representatives are available to assist with any questions you may have, but are unable to accept credit card information or place your order over the phone. Please use our website for all order placements at this time.
About the United States Mint
Congress created the United States Mint in 1792, and the Mint became part of the Department of the Treasury in 1873. As the Nation’s sole manufacturer of legal tender coinage, the Mint is responsible for producing circulating coinage for the Nation to conduct its trade and commerce. The Mint also produces numismatic products, including proof, uncirculated, and commemorative coins; Congressional Gold Medals; silver and bronze medals; and silver and gold bullion coins. Its numismatic programs are self-sustaining and operate at no cost to taxpayers.
Note: To ensure that all members of the public have fair and equal access to United States Mint products, the United States Mint will not accept and will not honor orders placed prior to the official on-sale date of Dec. 10, 2020, at noon EST.
- Visit https://catalog.usmint.gov/holiday-gift-guide/ to view our 2020 Holiday Gift Guide.
- Visit https://www.usmint.gov/about for information about the United States Mint.
- Visit https://www.catalog.usmint.gov/customer-service/shipping.html for information about shipping options.
- Visit https://catalog.usmint.gov/email-signup to subscribe to United States Mint electronic product notifications, news releases, and public statements.
- Sign up for RSS Feeds from the United States Mint and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
# # #
United States Mint – Connecting America through Coins