DryMeister is a patented drying tool designed to quickly and efficiently dry leftover water droplets in containers that would otherwise be difficult, or take a long time to air dry.
RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, Calif. (PRWEB) November 10, 2022
Meister Solutions today announced the release of DryMeister, a new and innovative tool that makes it easier to dry containers with hard-to-reach areas. DryMeister is fun to use, and gives users the satisfaction of immediately drying the inside of containers after washing them.
"Drying items such as reusable water bottles, flower vases, baby bottles, wine carafes, coffee pots and hydration packs has never been easier," says Aimee Roberson, product inventor and Founder of Meister Solutions. "DryMeister is a patented drying tool designed to quickly and efficiently dry leftover water droplets in containers that would otherwise be difficult, or take a long time to air dry."
- DryMeister helps reduce the risk of bacteria exposure from using dirty dish towels for drying
- Individually wrapped, reusable yet disposable drying heads are made of an absorbent material that wicks water and locks it in
- Minimize countertop clutter by drying items and putting them away instead of leaving them out to air dry
- Keeps containers free of scum when they are properly dried after being washed
- Most containers have a dry, streak-free finish after use
DryMeister products are now available for purchase on Amazon.com and DryMeister.com. The Starter Kit retails for $21.99 and each Refill pack, available in 2 sizes, retails for $15.99. For more information on DryMeister products, and to request a free Starter Kit sample, visit http://www.drymeister.com/press. Sample supply is very limited.
DryMeister is a patented drying tool that quickly and effectively absorbs hard-to-reach water droplets.