SAN DIEGO (PRWEB) November 17, 2022
Skilljar, the leading learning management system for external training, today closed out its annual user conference, Skilljar Connect 2022, with a series of announcements, including a number of high-priority product releases and being recognized in the 2022 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in technology.
These achievements add to an impressive series of awards and industry recognition given by customers and experts. Most recently, Skilljar won the Overall SaaS Award and SaaS Customer Success Award from APPEALIE for the second year in a row. Additionally, Skilljar has been recognized multiple times as a Leader in G2 for LMS providers and a “Top Rated” and “Best Relationship” winner from TrustRadius, and selected as a Top 20 Specialist LMS Vendor by the publication Talented Learning.
“Being selected as a member of the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for the second year in a row is an incredible honor and recognition of our continued growth,” said Sandi Lin, CEO and Co-founder of Skilljar. “It puts us alongside an amazing set of other businesses who are also leading and redefining their own industries like we are doing with the LMS market for Customer and Partner Education.”
Skilljar Connect, the premier Customer and Partner Education conference, brings together the industry’s best minds to learn, interact, and share their ideas. Highlights of this year’s event included keynote speakers Nick Mehta, CEO at Gainsight, and Maria Manning-Chapman, Distinguished VP, Education Services Research at Technology & Services Industry Association (TSIA).
Additionally, attendees enjoyed insight-rich keynotes, expert panels, and compelling roundtable discussions dedicated to creating best-in-class Customer Training and Education programs. Most notable from Connect 2022 is the unveiling of Group Analytics, an advanced analytics view in the Skilljar application dashboard that allows users to analyze learner activity by group and report at the account level. This milestone feature release, now open to early access for Skilljar customers, helps Skilljar users measure and understand the impact of their Customer Education program easier than ever before.
"Building analytics based on learner groups is a top priority for Skilljar going into 2023," said Niran Kundapur, VP of Product at Skilljar. "We're thrilled to launch Group Analytics to Skilljar customers, allowing them to create benchmarks to compare different types of groups and identify which of those groups are frontrunners, and groups that need improvement to better measure program impact."
The successful event and recent awards are additional achievements to an already impressive 2022. Significant product enhancements to the best software for customer and partner training on the market including:
- Built Analytics Overview to provide learning program managers with a snapshot of the health of their program and progress over time in one easy view.
- Introduced native survey functionality to gather course feedback and measure sentiment from learners without the need for third-party tools.
- Made localization improvements to both expand the content that Skilljar admins are able to localize as well as make it easier to do so.
- Released Group Categories and Group Analytics to provide the ability to filter by certain types of groups and compare the performance of those groups against each other.
- Expanded quiz capabilities by creating a file upload answer type so that users can provide a myriad of materials to demonstrate their learning.
- Enabled SCORM 2004 compatibility to maximize the impact of SCORM content created in authoring tools.
- Expanded course offerings to include virtual labs and other learning tools by providing LTI 1.1 support.
- Enhanced the VILT waitlist and automated email reminders to ensure maximum attendance and learner engagement.
- Launched training credits to enable the bulk purchasing of education courses and provide customers with flexibility in monetization methods.
- Rapid growth in Skilljar’s customer base with impressive wins at fast-growing and admirable organizations such as Shopify, Buildertrend, Chili Piper, and Totango.
- A strengthened management team to help Skilljar continue scaling its incredible growth with the addition of Pat Hoey, VP of Sales.
- Released the 2022 Customer Education Benchmarks and Trends Report, a comprehensive report covering a wide range of unique trends related to budgets, content formats, monetization strategies, course completion rates, team organization, and more.
Since its founding, Skilljar has set a bold path in the Customer and Partner Education industry by providing a powerful, easy-to-use LMS for external training that is unmatched in the market. The 2022 list of milestones is a reflection of the positive economic impact Customer and Partner Education programs have on organizations and the upward trajectory of the Customer Education industry at large.
Skilljar is the best LMS for external training that powers smart growth through learning. We believe that the most successful companies are those that have the most users who know how to use their products. Skilljar’s powerful cloud software was built to provide an intuitive user experience to every audience, and integrates with the rest of the go-to-market tech stack, such as CRM, marketing automation, analytics, and customer success tools. Founded in 2013, Skilljar is based in Seattle and backed by top-tier venture capital firms Insight Partners, Mayfield, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Shasta Ventures. For more information, visit https://www.skilljar.com.
Deloitte provides industry-leading audit, consulting, tax and advisory services to many of the world’s most admired brands, including nearly 90% of the Fortune 500® and more than 7,000 private companies. Our people come together for the greater good and work across the industry sectors that drive and shape today’s marketplace — delivering measurable and lasting results that help reinforce public trust in our capital markets, inspire clients to see challenges as opportunities to transform and thrive, and help lead the way toward a stronger economy and a healthier society. Deloitte is proud to be part of the largest global professional services network serving our clients in the markets that are most important to them. Now celebrating 175 years of service, our network of member firms spans more than 150 countries and territories. Learn how Deloitte’s more than 330,000 people worldwide connect for impact at https://www.deloitte.com.