OCEANSIDE, Calif. (PRWEB) November 17, 2022
Mission Pacific Hotel and The Seabird Resort have unveiled a collection of holiday events and activities to celebrate the season SoCal-style. At The Seabird, “Jingle on the Beach'' will include merriment and family-friendly activities ranging from festive dining to seasonal workshops, while Mission Pacific’s “Sleigh the SZN” will ring in the holidays in style from a chef’s showcase at Chef Roberto Alcocer’s celebrated Valle to Rooftop festivities. With glittering seasonal décor in California style, the holiday spirit will sparkle throughout both properties, drawing revelers of all kinds to the shores of Oceanside.
Sleigh the SZN at Mission Pacific Hotel will include:
FRIENDSGIVING AT THE ROOFTOP
The Rooftop Bar invites friends to gather with Pacific Ocean views, gorgeous sunsets, hand-picked wines, craft cocktails, and swoon-worthy bar bites to celebrate friendship. On the eve of Thanksgiving, The Rooftop will be hosting a Friendsgiving party with cocktails, bites and live music. November 23 at 7:00 p.m.
12 CHEFS BEFORE CHRISTMAS AT VALLE
Newly recognized by California’s distinguished MICHELIN Guide, Valle and Chef Roberto Alcocer will be hosting the inaugural 12 Chefs Before Christmas – a culinary adventure blending style, technique, flavor and culture in celebration of the holiday season. Over the course of two events, Valle will feature 6 guest chefs per evening for a collaborative meal of uniquely contributed dishes made with Chef Roberto, featuring a cocktail reception and live music. Proceeds will benefit charities dear to Chef Roberto – El Sauzal Foundation supporting an orphanage in Valle de Guadalupe and Autism Society San Diego supporting education and advocacy on behalf of the local autism community. December 14 and 15 at 6:00 p.m.; $250 per person (6 course menu)
Gift cards are also available online here to give the gift of an authentic Guadalupe Valley dining experience at Valle.
‘Tis the season to be shopping, and The Ozone is making it easy, with a host of trunk shows and events throughout the holiday season. For online shopping and more event information, visit shoptheozone.com.
- Small Business Saturday: Shop local where The Ozone will be hosting a number of holiday pop-ups with Leeada, Joy Dravecky, Minnie Lane, Zito Hat Co and Drake’s California. Guests can enjoy OPTIMIST cocktails and complimentary gift wrapping. Saturday, November 26, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Sunday, November 27, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sip N’ Shop For A Cause with Tenley Leopold & Alex Clark: Mix and mingle with brand founders from Apothia by Ron Robinson, Paula Rosen Jewelry, The Frippery Vintage Collections, Alosia Beauty and Bite Gummies, while enjoying Walt Wines and Light Bites. A Percentage of sales will benefit Feeding San Diego. Thursday, December 1, 4 - 7 p.m.
- Holiday Shopping Kick-Off: Start the season with gifting experts from Apothia by Ron Robinson, Paula Rosen Jewelry, The Frippery Vintage Collections, Alosia Beauty and Bite Gummies. Enjoy product sampling, styling consults and complimentary gift wrapping while sipping Javi’s Ranch Water. Saturday, December 3, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Holiday Fun Open House: The Ozone will welcome kids of all ages and feature Petite n' Pretty makeup consults, a holiday-themed photo booth, and Pop-up Holiday Shops by favorite kids brands: iScream, Trend Tech, Rowdy Sprout, Shade Critters and Zomi Gem Jewelry. Complimentary refreshments and holiday cookies provided. Saturday, December 10, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Jilli Jewels Trunk Show: Complete with a special gift wrapping table to benefit a local non profit. Saturday, December 17, 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Sunday, December 18, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Jingle on the Beach at The Seabird Resort features:
GINGERBREAD HOUSE DECORATING Grab the entire family to showcase their gingerbread house decorating skills. Make it a Top Gun Gingerbread House for a chance to win a $100 hotel gift certificate. Fridays at 3 p.m.; $35 per kit | Recommend one per family of 4-6; limited availability
CARAMEL APPLE DIPPING
Craft a sweet treat by dipping apples in creamy caramel and then tailoring them with a range of toppings, including chocolate chips, graham cracker crumbles, sprinkles, and crushed cookies. November 25 at 11am; $10 per apple
STORY TIME WITH ELVES
The spirited Elves of The Seabird are standing by to lend a hand and narrate a fun holiday story. Younger guests are invited to wear their favorite holiday pajamas. Thursdays from Dec. 1 to Dec. 22; 5:30 p.m.
HOLIDAY MOVIE BY THE POOL
Get cozy at Shelter Club, enjoying hot chocolate, cider, and popcorn while watching a classic holiday film. Add an extra dash of holiday magic to the experience by renting a portable fire pit and getting all the ingredients for tasty s’mores. Saturdays from Nov. 26 to Dec. 25; 6-8 p.m.
HOLIDAY CANDLE MAKING WORKSHOP
At this creative and fun workshop, learn how to make a holiday scented candle to keep or to pass on as a thoughtful holiday gift. Throughout festive season, for specific dates and times please refer to events calendar; $35 hotel guest, $45 non-hotel guests (includes one drink ticket for ages 21+)
SUNNY’S SPA HOLIDAY SPECIALS
Celebrate the season at Sunny’s Spa & Beauty Lounge, with festive treatments that offer a sense of renewal and holiday zen. Unwind with sweeping ocean views and prepare for your holiday activities! Gift cards are also available for purchase, online here.
- All Is Bright Facial: This high-performance facial is the go-to for combatting sun damage, reversing signs of aging, and resorting glowing luminosity for firmer, bright skin. Package Pricing: $175 | Timing: 60 minutes
- Let It Glow Massage: Introducing Sunny’s signature custom massage with a boosted benefit. Infused with Solei Toujours Gradual Self-Tanning drops, this treatment brings out a subtle endless summer glow. Package Pricing: $175 | Timing: 60 minutes
- Winter SOULstice: This treatment is a sensory experience from head to toe, and heart to soul. An exfoliating body scrub, healing wrap and full body massage, complemented by an aromatherapy sound bath and breath work, provide refreshment and revival. Package Pricing: $275 | Timing: 105 minutes
- Tinsel Your Tresses: Add sparkle and shine to the perfect blow out with Oi’s Liquid Luster and a little bit of hair tinseling. Prepare to Deck the Halls at any holiday party with the complimentary shine treatment. Package Pricing: $75
- Mittens and MiselTOES: Get in the holiday spirit with a seasonally inspired mani/pedi and a peppermint CBD foot soak with polish. Package Pricing: $105 | Timing: 90 minutes
CELEBRATORY MEALS AT PIPER Piper, the resort’s signature restaurant, is offering a range of special prix fixe menus throughout the season, all prepared with the best organic and locally sourced ingredients. As always, the delicious cuisine is family-friendly (a kid-focused menu will also be available throughout the season), served in a convivial and relaxed atmosphere. Gift a trip to Piper’s table this holiday season with Piper gift cards, available online here.
- Farm-to-Table Thanksgiving Feast: Indulge in Thanksgiving favorites, plus beloved pastas and vegetarian fare, all sourced from local purveyors. Thursday, November 24, 3-9 p.m.; $95 per person (four-course menu)
- Christmas Eve: Savor the Season Dinner: Come together with family and friends over a festive menu that focuses on organic, seasonal fare, including prime rib, vegetable cassoulet, and so much more. Friday, December 24, 4-9 p.m.; $95 per person (four-course menu)
- Christmas Day All is Bright Brunch: Start the special day with homemade artisanal breads, a hot oatmeal station, apple-stuffed French toast, and more brunch favorites. Saturday, December 25, 9 a.m.–2 p.m.; $45 per adult, $28 per child 5-12
- New Year’s Eve: Pop the Cork Dinner: Bid adieu to 2021 and get ready to ring in a new year full of promise with a special four-course feast. Friday, December 31, 5:30-8 p.m.; $110 per person
COUNT DOWN IN STYLE AT THE SHORE ROOM With the ocean just steps away, there’s no better venue in Oceanside than the Shore Room to celebrate the New Year. Celebrate in style with an elegant evening, featuring live jazz music along with plenty of champagne and caviar. Friday, December 31, 8 p.m. - midnight; $250 per couple, including reserved seating, a bottle of champagne, and caviar tasting
For more information, please visit missionpacifichotel.com, theseabirdresort.com
# # #
About Mission Pacific Hotel
Situated on 700 feet of pristine oceanfront near the historic pier in Oceanside, CA, Mission Pacific Hotel is a beachside creative boutique. Bespoke and undeniably Southern Californian, the lively, expressive hotel is brimming with unique experiences and charged with local creative energy. The hotel has 161 guest rooms, including 38 suites, along with immersive biking, skating, and surfing experiences, bold culinary moments from renowned Chef Roberto Alcocer; Oceanside’s only rooftop pool/bar; Top Gun House, home of the famous HIGH-pie; and 13,000 square feet of ocean view function space. For more information visit,missionpacifichotel.com. Follow Mission Pacific Hotel at facebook.com/missionpacifichotel, on Instagram @missionpacifichotel and Twitter @missionpacific_.
About The Seabird Resort
Boasting beautiful ocean estate architecture, The Seabird Resort is a grand beachside resort, reimagined. Every aspect of The Seabird experience embodies the quintessential Southern California estate lifestyle. Along with iconic ocean views, this classic seaside resort is beautifully refined, wonderfully indulgent, and picture perfect. The resort has 226 guest rooms, including 56 suites, an expansive pool with an indoor/outdoor living room, a contemplative library, 3 dining outlets featuring inventive seasonal cuisine with ingredients sourced from San Diego’s many small farms, nearly 20,000 square feet of spectacular ocean view meeting and celebration spaces, and a world-class spa offering authentic, farm-to-sea treatments. For more information visit, theseabirdresort.com. Follow The Seabird Resort at facebook.com/theseabirdresort, on Instagram @theseabird and Twitter @seabirdresort.