Travis Launches Bookable Links Product to Enable Influencers to Earn from Travel Brands They Love

Share Article

Creator-Led Commerce Platform for Travel Also Enables Travelers to Plan and Book Trips Based on Influencer Recommendations

Travis, a platform that enables travel influencers to share and earn from the brands they love, today announced the launch of its Bookable Links product. The product is now available to a select group of creators — including access to over 10,000 hotels globally with notable brands such as Marriott, Intercontinental and Graduate Hotels — before wide release in 2023. Later global access launch will be available to all social media creators — with no minimum follower requirement or upfront subscription fees.

With Travis Bookable Links, influencers create bookable links of hotels they’ve stayed at, and add it to any of their social media posts or profiles. It gives their followers the option to book hotels right at the point of inspiration. When the booking is completed on Travis, creators earn a cut of the booking value.

“The majority of micro-creators and influencers who have under 100,000 followers create content for free, or depend on one-off brand deals to earn income,” said Nicole Tj, cofounder of Travis. “With our Bookable Links product, we provide a new path for revenue for these creators, while streamlining the process that aspiring travelers can take to visit their top destinations.”

Creators are changing how consumers discover travel by increasingly influencing vacation preferences and spending decisions. However, the tools and infrastructure that enables them to earn off their influencer efforts is lacking. Travis’ internal research with micro-creators shows that while paid brand deals make up 90% of creator income, only 10% of influencer content is actually paid for. Travis stepped in to empower creators with a way to earn passive, recurring income from the other 90% of their content.

"In a world where typical influencers have started losing influence because everyone knows what #ad means, creators have a tricky line to walk between trust and profitability, says TikTok travel influencer Marissa Klurstein. “As a travel creator, it seems about time there's a way to share the places we really love and in return get rewarded for our honesty, experience and good taste.”

Co-founders Nicole Tj and Thomas Lo are ex-creators themselves, with experience managing influencer campaigns, and extensive expertise working with tourism and travel organizations over the last 10 years. With their unique insight to the challenges faced by both creators and brands across the travel industry, and avid travelers themselves — they are building Travis with the mission to empower anyone to become a travel creator.

To learn more about Travis, visit https://www.travistravis.co/

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Shania Smith
PressFriendly
1 9787585286
Email >