"We are excited to work with Dr. Michael Conner and AEG to help school districts align around specific opportunity gaps and guarantee the inclusion and critical integration of the district’s diverse stakeholder voices in the development and design of their Strategic Plan."
SARASOTA, Fla. (PRWEB) November 29, 2022
InnovateK12 (IK12) in partnership with the Agile Evolutionary Group (AEG) and its founder, Dr. Michael Conner, is launching its Agile Blueprinting suite of services to help districts reimagine, enhance, and create a more dynamic continuous improvement process tied to their Strategic Planning efforts.
The Agile Blueprint is a model and framework that honors the goals of a school district and its stakeholders and recognizes that a non-linear pathway may be required to get there. The new IK12-AEG partnership supports the Agile Blueprint approach to developing a district’s Strategic Plan, through iterative, dynamic strategic planning that catalyzes and then integrates the collective wisdom of stakeholders through intentional and sustained engagement and inclusion processes.
The Partnership focuses on helping districts align to AEG’s Disruptive Excellence Framework by utilizing InnovateK12’s crowd-based innovation services to engage a school ecosystem’s stakeholders to address performance, access, and expectation gaps. AEG’s Disruptive Excellence Framework leverages a scientific approach to closing gaps and developing an education model for the future that promotes excellence, inclusion, and empowerment to drive systemic and sustainable change.
InnovateK12 and AEG will be partnering with districts to reimagine and improve their respective Strategic Planning processes by:
- Helping the school community ascertain what it wants, including building a shared vision for the successful, equitable development and evolution of every child.
- Supporting the district’s effort to cultivate and harness community-wide capacity.
- Providing districts with the tools to assess, iterate, and update their Strategic Plan as a dynamic (vs. static) operational roadmap over its lifespan (3-5 years), guided by a set of metrics, benchmarks, and KPIs for the purpose of ensuring fidelity.
- Creating the capacity for schools’ Strategic Plans to be both interactive and adaptive with the capacity to easily pivot and make critical adjustments as needed during the lifespan of the plan, in order to address new emerging challenges as well as capitalize on new solutions.
- Expanding and enhancing districts’ commitment to becoming a “learning organization with fidelity to continuous improvement,” specifically the nonlinear development of rigorous instructional pathways and frameworks.
“We are excited to work with Dr. Michael Conner and AEG to help school districts align around specific opportunity gaps and guarantee the inclusion and critical integration of the district’s diverse stakeholder voices in the development and design of their Strategic Plan,” said InnovateK12 CEO Evan St. Lifer. “This partnership reinforces our commitment to a holistic approach of stakeholder engagement where all voices are included in the conceptualization and realization of their strategic plan and mission.”
“During my tenure as Superintendent of Schools, Innovate K12 ensured the voices of my community were represented in every thread of our organizational strategy,” said AEG’s Founder and CEO, Dr. Michael Conner. “Through this strategic partnership, I am happy to elevate innovation and creativity by adding this new dimension to the process of strategic planning.”
InnovateK12 is a crowdsourcing platform that leverages and optimizes the science of human interaction and innovation to help districts drive more dynamic and effective solutions. Relying on its exclusive, peer-reviewed research on the role of effective, dynamic human engagement in innovation, InnovateK12 focuses on providing K12 schools a safer, more reliable, and constructive way to collaborate with stakeholders, fostering community-wide participation and engagement.
InnovateK12 provides school communities the technology tools, resources, and best practices they need to tap into the diverse brilliance and potential of all its stakeholders, enabling them to collaborate on their most critical issues and top priorities yielding a more evolved and effective operating model, while enhancing community-wide capacity.
ABOUT AGILE EVOLUTIONARY GROUP (AEG)
The Agile Evolutionary Group works with learning organizations, non-profits, and large private sector industries to identify and implement system changes that will allow these organizations to flourish with the current and future economic demands.
Leaders and teams must look at their organizations differently in today’s volatile markets. We enable leaders to reimagine structures, systems, and cultures for iterative, sustainable innovation and growth. Our disruptive approach cultivates an environment for change.