Hospitality at Innisfree Hotels extends to all members of our guests’ families, including beloved dogs and cats.
GULF BREEZE, Fla. (PRWEB) December 08, 2022
Innisfree Hotels (innisfreehotels.com), the Gulf Coast’s largest owner-operator of beachfront hotels, has achieved a paw-some milestone: Half of the properties in its portfolio are officially pet-friendly, so travelers can bring their furry friends!
Traveling with pets skyrocketed in popularity during the Covid pandemic, and Innisfree Hotels responded with hospitality by making accommodations for four-legged companions at nearly a dozen of its hotels. Many of Innisfree Hotels’ properties are located in communities that are increasingly pet-friendly, such as Pensacola Beach, which now has multiple hotels that accept pets in addition to beautifully maintained dog parks, dog beaches, and other amenities.
“Hospitality at Innisfree Hotels extends to all members of our guests’ families, including beloved dogs and cats,” said Ted Ent, President and CEO of Innisfree Hotels. “By making accommodations for travelers with pets, we hope to ensure that all of our guests — those with and without pets — continue to have exceptional stays with us that are comfortable, clean, and friendly.”
A list of Innisfree Hotels that are currently pet-friendly. Many have size/weight requirements, limits on the number and type of pets, and non-refundable fees; visit the websites or call ahead for details:
- Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach, 2 Via De Luna Drive, Pensacola Beach, Fla.
- Hyatt Place Pensacola Airport, 2468 Skye Way, Pensacola, Fla.
- Hilton Garden Inn Fort Walton Beach, 1297 Miracle Strip Parkway SE, Fort Walton Beach, Fla.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Orange Beach, 25518 Perdido Beach Boulevard, Orange Beach, Ala.
- Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach, 23092 Perdido Beach Boulevard, Orange Beach, Ala.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City Beach, 15505 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, Fla.
- Surf & Sand Hotel Pensacola Beach, 40 Fort Pickens Road, Pensacola Beach, Fla.
- Ocean Coast Hotel at the Beach, 2707 Sadler Road, Amelia Island, Fla.
- Seaside Amelia Inn, 2900 Atlantic Avenue, Amelia Island, Fla.
- Springhill Suites Amelia Island, 2700-2 Atlantic Avenue, Fernandina Beach, Fla.
- Beachside Hotel Cocoa Beach, 3901 North Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach, Fla.
ABOUT INNISFREE HOTELS
For more than three decades, Innisfree Hotels has expertly developed and managed dozens of hotels in partnership with many of the world’s most-recognized hospitality brands. Today, the company owns or manages 24 hotel properties — about 3,500 rooms — and employs approximately 2,000 people. Innisfree is the largest beachfront hotel owner-operator on the Gulf Coast. As a triple-bottom-line company, Innisfree measures success not only in profits but also through its impact on people and the planet. Innisfree, which has about $800 million of assets under management and $175 million in annual hotel revenue, was named one of Hotel Business’ top management companies and top owners & developers in 2019. For more information, visit innisfreehotels.com.