“Demand generation has become a critical marketing strategy for B2B organizations today, and most are finding that conversational marketing agents can help give their demand gen programs a major conversion boost,” said Rebecca Clyde, Co-founder and CEO of Botco.ai.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (PRWEB) December 07, 2022
Eighty-five percent of B2B companies that conduct demand generation campaigns also leverage chatbots or conversational marketing agents to support those campaigns — to great success in most cases. According to a new study published today by Botco.ai (http://www.botco.ai), the leading HIPAA-compliant conversational marketing platform, B2B marketers have seen a considerable boost in both the quality and quantity of the leads their demand generation campaigns produce as a direct result of chatbots, resulting in more lead volume as well as better and faster conversion rates. Titled “The State of Chatbots in B2B Demand Generation” and based on surveys conducted in October with 1,000 B2B marketers from throughout the U.S., the report offers a look at how those marketers are leveraging intelligent chat agents within demand gen campaigns and their effectiveness to date.
Key findings from the report include:
- Chatbots help marketers increase lead volume: 83% of B2B marketers who run demand generation programs say that chatbots have increased their company’s lead generation volume by at least 5%. 32% say chatbots have increased their company’s lead generation volume by 20% or more, and 15% say it has increased it by at least 30%.
- They also increase a company’s lead-to-customer conversion rate: 99% of B2B marketers say that chatbots have increased their company’s lead-to-customer conversion rate, with more than half – 56% – saying that chatbots have increased their lead-to-customer conversion rate by at least 10%. 17% say that chatbots have increased their company’s lead-to-customer conversion rate by 20% or more, and 14% say it has increased it by at least 30%.
- Chatbots benefit demand generation programs in a number of other ways as well: The top reasons why B2B marketers who run demand generation programs use chatbots is to help them understand their audience better, cited by 57% of respondents. This was followed by lead generation (55%), prospect education (43%), qualifying leads for their sales team (42%), audience segmentation (42%), building stronger customer relationships (42%), and booking demos, meetings or signups (31%). These use cases demonstrate a wide array of benefits for chatbots as part of a demand gen program.
- Marketers use chatbots to influence the entire marketing funnel, but especially the middle: B2B marketers feel that chatbots can influence the marketing funnel most effectively in the middle of the funnel for things like newsletter subscriptions and webinar sign-ups (43%), and at the top of the funnel to boost lead generation or promote content downloads (36%). While most respondents say that chatbots are less effective at the bottom of the funnel, more than 20% of them still say that chatbots can effectively influence buyers by inducing high intent leads to take a lower-funnel action such as booking a demo, starting a free trial, etc.
- Email and chatbots are the most effective demand gen combination: When presented with 13 different options, B2B marketers claim that email drip campaigns with a chatbot on the website or landing page are the most effective ways to get qualified leads for their company in the last few years, cited by 46% of respondents. This was followed by email campaigns with embedded video (41%), email drip campaigns (40%), social posts on Facebook and Instagram (35%), LinkedIn ads (31%), and webinars (30%).
“Demand generation has become a critical marketing strategy for B2B organizations today, and most are finding that conversational marketing agents can help give their demand gen programs a major conversion boost,” said Rebecca Clyde, Co-founder and CEO of Botco.ai. “As the results of our survey demonstrate, chatbots benefit demand generation in a number of ways, from generating and qualifying new leads for sales teams to educating prospects, segmenting audiences, retaining visitors before they abandon (or bounce) and booking demos. It goes to show that any B2B organization that runs a demand gen program can benefit greatly by incorporating chatbots into it.”
To download the full report on “The State of Chatbots in B2B Demand Generation,” visit https://insights.botco.ai/free-download-report-the-state-of-chatbots-in-b2b-demand-generation.
To register for a webinar that will cover the findings of the report and explain how to use conversational AI for B2B demand generation, visit https://www.linkedin.com/events/7003194498671415296/comments/.
Botco.ai is a HIPPA-compliant, AI-powered conversational marketing cloud solution that can be implemented at scale to improve engagement rates. Today, the company offers industry-leading authoring, webchat, and AI machine-learning capabilities to quickly and effectively convert more customers in healthcare, wellness, addiction, behavioral health, physical therapy, and senior living centers. Botco.ai's Integrated Analytics Dashboard provides a comprehensive view of chat campaigns across multiple messaging channels such as web and Facebook Messenger. The API-based interface can be used to transfer leads, transcripts, and data into enterprise sales and marketing automation products like Salesforce, Hubspot, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Zoho as well as leading EHR and scheduling systems. Botco.ai is the recipient of the Arizona Innovation Challenge "Most Outstanding Startup" award and a graduate of Alchemist Accelerator Class XXV, the #1 accelerator for enterprise startups. For more information, visit http://www.botco.ai.