“The launch of Secureframe Training with Security Awareness Training embedded in the platform is really exciting. As a startup CTO myself, I can really see the value of offloading security and privacy training to Secureframe so our team can focus on serving our customers and scaling our business.”
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB) December 13, 2022
Secureframe, the all-in-one platform for security and privacy compliance, announced the launch of the company’s third product, Secureframe Training. The proprietary suite of training enables organizations to automatically assign, remind and track completion of employee training required to achieve and maintain compliance. The availability of training direct from Secureframe within its industry-leading compliance automation platform reduces the number of vendors an organization has to manage, further simplifying the process to get and stay compliant.
Secureframe Training delivers modern, engaging training to help organizations achieve continuous compliance to the most rigorous global standards—including SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 27701, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, CMMC, NIST 800-171, NIST 800-53, and others. Available courses include Security Awareness Training, HIPAA Training, GDPR Training, CCPA Training, PCI Training, and Secure Coding.
“Secureframe is the most comprehensive automated compliance platform to help organizations get and stay compliant with speed and ease,” said Shrav Mehta, founder & CEO, Secureframe. “We’re excited to bring Secureframe Training to market as part of our all-in-one solution in response to customer demand for tools that further streamline their compliance journey.”
“The launch of Secureframe Training with Security Awareness Training embedded in the platform is really exciting,” said Imran Brown, Founder and CTO, Slatewell. “As a startup CTO myself, I can really see the value of offloading security and privacy training to Secureframe so our team can focus on serving our customers and scaling our business.”
Secureframe Training helps organizations automate and streamline security and privacy compliance to:
- Make training management a breeze: Automate the assignment, reminders, tracking and reporting of compliance training quickly and easily within the Secureframe platform.
- Deliver a seamless, engaging training experience: Employees and contractors can be assigned training at onboarding as well as on a recurring basis to meet annual recertifications.
- Easily segment employee training: Not every training is applicable to every employee or contractor. Customers can easily segment their workforce into groups and assign just the training that is required for that group’s role.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest security, privacy, and compliance best practices: Some training is required on an annual basis. Secureframe stays current on the latest regulations and updates its training courses so customers can focus on higher priorities, rather than trying to stay up-to-date on framework changes.
- Simplify vendor management: Secureframe’s proprietary training is embedded in the company’s platform to simplify end-to-end compliance management. There’s no need to sign up for, integrate or manage a third party training vendor.
“The security training videos Secureframe provides have made tracking compliance across our employees incredibly easy,” said Yingsong Wang, Information System Security Engineer, Haystack Team Inc. “We are confident Secureframe will continue to help Haystack achieve and maintain its future compliance needs seamlessly.”
Secureframe Training is now available alongside the Secureframe automated compliance platform and the AI-powered Secureframe Questionnaires solution as part of the company’s end-to-end automated compliance offering. Organizations interested in standardizing on Secureframe for their end-to-end security and privacy compliance needs may visit secureframe.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Greg Perotto, CMO
Secureframe is the leading, all-in-one platform for security and privacy compliance. Delivering world-class governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions, Secureframe makes it fast and easy to achieve and maintain compliance. With 100+ integrations to core services like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Github, Jamf, Okta and Slack, Secureframe helps customers continuously achieve the most rigorous global standards, including SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 27701, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, CMMC, NIST CSF, MVSP and many more. Secureframe enables hyper-growth organizations like AngelList, Fabric, Doodle, Dooly, Lob, Rand McNally, Slab and Stream to focus on what matters: serving customers securely and growing their business.