The incoming members of the 2023 Board of Directors reflects the growing diversity of PDA’s global membership.
BETHESDA, Md. (PRWEB) December 14, 2022
The Parenteral Drug Association (PDA) today announced the volunteer members of its 2023, which will be the most geographically diverse in PDA’s history.
Newly elected Directors are:
- Christiana Campa, PhD, GSK (Italy)
- Cylia Chen Ooi, Amgen (United States)
- Marc Gloglovsky, ValSource Inc. (United States)
- Ivy Louis, VIENNI Taining & Consulting LLP (India)
Mathias Romacker’s term of service as a director was also extended for 2023.
“The incoming members of the 2023 Board of Directors reflects the growing diversity of PDA’s global membership,” said Richard Johnson, PDA President & CEO. “On behalf of PDA, I would like to congratulate these candidates, and all the qualified members who ran in the 2022 board election.”
The complete 2022-2023 Board of Directors and Officers will be composed of the following volunteers:
- Chairs: Sue Schniepp, Regulatory Compliance Associates Inc.
- Chair-Elect: Anil Sawant, Merck & Co./Merck, Sharp & Dohme
- Treasurer: Melissa Seymour, Biogen, Inc.
- Secretary: Emma Ramnarine, Genentech/Roche
- Imm. Past Chair: Jette Christensen, Novo Nordisk
- Bettine Boltres, West Pharmaceutical Services
- Christiana Campa, PhD, GSK
- Javier Camposano, Celltrion
- Mirko Gabriele, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Marc Gloglovsky, ValSource Inc.
- Andrew Hopkins, Abbvie
- Stephan Krause, AstraZeneca Biologics
- Ivy Louis, VIENNI Taining & Consulting LLP
- Amy McDaniel, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Cylia Chen Ooi, Amgen
- Mathias Romacker (ret.)
- Osamu Shirokizawa, Lifescientia
About PDA – Connecting People, Science and Regulation®
The Parenteral Drug Association (PDA) is the leading global provider of science, technology and regulatory information and education for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical community. Founded in 1946 as a nonprofit organization, PDA is committed to developing scientifically sound, practical technical information and resources to advance science and regulation through the expertise of its 10,000 members worldwide. Go to http://www.pda.org/footer/about-pda to learn more.