"Our laser focus on embedded iPaaS has enabled us to build a platform that thoroughly supports SaaS teams’ integration needs: to build configurable native integrations and to create great self-activation experiences for their end users," said CEO and Cofounder Michael Zuercher.
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (PRWEB) December 13, 2022
Prismatic has been named a G2 Leader in the Winter 2023 Grid Report for Embedded Integration Platforms based on highest-in-category satisfaction ratings and significant market presence. The platform also earned awards for Best Meets Requirements, Easiest Setup, and Best Relationship.
G2 is a trusted business software review site with over 1.9 million verified user reviews to help buyers make informed decisions. The site publishes quarterly reports identifying the top products in each category based on aggregate user review data.
According to G2’s Winter 2023 Grid Report for Embedded Integration Platforms:
- Prismatic earned the highest overall satisfaction ratings in the category.
- It was named a G2 Leader based on its high customer satisfaction and large market presence.
- Prismatic holds a 4.9 out of 5 star rating on G2.
- 100% of users believe the product is headed in the right direction.
Prismatic also earned several awards recognizing its top user ratings in specific areas:
- Best Meets Requirements award for highest ratings in response to “Does the platform meet all of your requirements?”
- Easiest Setup award for highest ratings in response to “Was the platform easy to set up and roll out?”
- Best Relationship award due to highest combined ratings for Ease of Doing Business With, Likelihood to Recommend, and Quality of Support.
“We’re proud to receive the Best Meets Requirements award and the highest satisfaction scores among embedded iPaaS,” said CEO and Cofounder Michael Zuercher. “While many other providers pivoted into this space, our laser focus on embedded iPaaS has enabled us to build a platform that thoroughly supports SaaS teams’ integration needs: to build configurable native integrations and to create great self-activation experiences for their end users.”
Reviewers made the following comments about Prismatic:
- “With a vast range of built-in components and easy-to-use UI, you can create a lot of powerful integrations smoothly in a short period. In addition, the option of custom components lets you move to the next level of integration.”
- “The integrations we build with Prismatic mean customers can now get these third-party apps up and running in seconds with a few configuration steps. It's a game changer in the market.”
“Such positive user ratings are a testament to the success our customers have achieved with Prismatic,” said CRO Anthony Owens. “We’ll continue to invest in the platform and look forward to helping more SaaS teams scale their integration capabilities.”
Prismatic is the integration platform for B2B software companies. It's the quickest way to build integrations to the other apps your customers use and to add a native integration marketplace to your product. A complete embedded iPaaS solution that empowers your whole organization, Prismatic encompasses an intuitive integration designer, embedded integration marketplace, integration deployment and support, and a purpose-built cloud infrastructure. Prismatic was built in a way developers love and provides the tools to make it perfectly fit the way you build software.