“We’ve had the pleasure of honoring the achievements of our valued customers—and top performing sales personnel—in the U.S. and Canada for 17 years,” said VERSATEX Sales VP Rick Kapres.
PITTSBURGH (PRWEB) December 19, 2022
In recognition of “outstanding performance in the building-products marketplace,” VERSATEX Building Products, LLC, has announced its VERSATEXcellence Award winners for 2022.
“We’ve had the pleasure of honoring the achievements of our valued customers—and top performing sales personnel—in the U.S. and Canada for 18 years,” said VERSATEX Sales VP Rick Kapres, who hosted the virtual awards ceremony on Dec. 16. Based in western Pennsylvania, VERSATEX manufactures innovative trim and other residential exterior components crafted from maintenance-free premium PVC.
Mr. Kapres presented the awards via Facebook, and later noted that each year he is both humbled and impressed by the talent and determination exhibited by his industry colleagues. Online coverage appears on the VERSATEX Building Products Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/versatex This year’s recipients include 12 companies from the eastern U.S.; a Rochester, N.Y., a wholesale distributor partner sales representative; and three members of the VERSATEX sales team.
- Dixie Plywood & Lumber Co., Nashville, Tenn.: Wholesale Distributor of the Year
- Finyl Sales, Inc., Ocala, Fla.: Fabricator/OEM of the Year
- Winfield Developers, LLC, Avalon, N.J.: Premier Builder of the Year
- The Siding Depot, Asbury Park, N.J.: National Stocking Dealer of the Year
Regional Dealers of the Year
- John Foster Lumber Co., Marshfield, Mass.: North-Eastern Region
- Alside Supply Center, Cheektowaga, N.Y.: North-Central Sales Region
- Lezzer Lumber, Curwensville, PA: Mid-East Sale Region
- Wyoming Millwork Co., Milton, Del.: Mid-Atlantic Sales Region
- PC Home Center, New Albany, Ind.: Mid-Western Sales Region
- Hilltop Lumber Co., Alexandria, Minn.: Western Sales Region
- Espy Lumber Co., Hilton Head, S.C.: South-Eastern Sales Region
- Banning Lumber & Millwork Co., Largo, Fla.: Gulf States Sales Region
Wholesale Distributor Partner Sales Representative of the Year
- Lyndsey Jurs, U.S. Lumber, Rochester, N.Y.
- Other finalists: Mike Segal, Wholesale Millwork, Inc., Hamilton, N.J.; Kristin Russell, Dixie Plywood & Lumber Co., Tampa, Fla.
Top Sales Performers
- Nick Leugers, Gulf States Region: Territory/Regional Sales Manager of the Year
- Jay Morrow, South-Central Florida Region: Area Sales Manager of the Year
- Jon Deweese, North Texas Region: Market Development Specialist of the Year
About VERSATEX VERSATEX was founded in 2004 by industry professionals dedicated to bringing exceptional building products to the marketplace. Our unmatched quality and consistency generate PVC trim options that meet and exceed the needs of builders, architects, fabricators and homeowners. At the same time, our market-back approach focuses new-product development on customer requirements and innovations that make a real difference in efficiency and design.