MCLEAN, Va. (PRWEB) June 22, 2022
Growth Officers Association - Taking Sales Seriously (GOA-TSS) is the newly formed non-profit community-driven organization that is focused on expanding the network for growth leaders in the GovCon market. GOA-TSS provides a forum for growth executives to connect with other sales leaders and to interact with competimates.
Along with GOA-TSS president and co-founder, Carol Papillo, Senior Vice President, Amentum, and GOA-TSS board chair and co-founder, Helene Johnson, Chief Value Officer of Technomile, the board of directors includes:
- John Hart, Chief Growth Officer, Valiant Integrated Services
- Deirdre Murray, Principal, Deirdre Murray & Associates LLC
- Kim Pack, Chief Executive Officer, Wolf Den Associates
- Paul Strasser, Founder, Govcon Growth Advisors LLC
On Thursday, September 15, GOA-TSS will hold its inaugural program on “Chief Growth Officer - The Next Evolution of the C-Suite” with moderator, Mimi Geerges, Government Matters (invited) and a cadre of CGO experts:
- Zain Ahmed, Sr. VP, Lumen Technologies
- Dr. Sarbari Gupta, President & CEO, Electrosoft Services, Inc
- Zhenia Klevitsky, Chief Growth Officer, Sev 1 Tech LLC
- Stephanie Mango, President, CGI Federal
- Pete Pflugrath, Sr. VP, Markets & Growth, LMI
The creation of the “CGO” role ensures that growth remains at the forefront of a company’s strategy. This panel of industry luminaries will discuss the important role of the CGO, why the CGO matters, and more. This “on the record” event will be held at LMI, 7940 Jones Branch Drive, Tysons Corner, VA from 5 pm to 8 pm.
“The launch of GOA-TSS will emphasize the renewed importance and rise of the Chief Growth Officer and provide support for the expanding network of CGOs in the government contracting community”, noted president, Carol Papillo.
Additional information about GOA-TSS and the September 15th event can be found here http://www.goa-tss.org
The Growth Officers Association - Taking Sales Seriously – is a non-profit membership organization that is focused on expanding the network for growth leaders in the GovCon market. GOA-TSS provides a forum for growth executives to connect with other sales leaders and to interact with competimates. http://www.goa-tss.org