Yodel E-Cards have two-factor contactless, visual identification that virtually eliminates fraud and reduces long delays at entry points due to the need to scan.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) September 20, 2022
Yodel Pass today announced Yodel E-Card for Parks and Recreation, a new digital service for digital delivery of patron purchases. The new digital delivery and validation system will allow for a better patron experience at the facility by utilizing fraud proof fast visual validation avoiding long lines caused by entry scanning.
Yodel E-Card can be used for the digital fulfillment of memberships, annual passes, seasonal passes, daily passes event tickets, and registrations that is fraud proof, increases revenue, reduces cost, is instantly available and environmentally friendly. There is no need to rip and replace existing systems to enjoy the benefits of Yodel E-Card.
“Yodel Pass has provided digital pass solutions for the parking and admission market that have significantly improved the experience of our clients and their patrons,” says Pragati Krishan, Vice President at Yodel Pass. “We believe that the Yodel E-Card will do the same for Parks and Recreation, with digital membership, event and registration cards that can be issued immediately and have added capabilities not possible with plastic or paper cards, such as messaging and customized digital content for members.”
Features and benefits of Yodel E-Card for Parks and Recreation include:
- Yodel E-Cards have two-factor contactless, visual identification that virtually eliminates fraud and reduces long delays at entry points due to the need to scan
- Cost is reduced since there are no plastic or paper card printing and shipping costs.
- Patrons receive their E-Card in hours, not weeks.
- There are no card or pass replacements needed; since it is digitally delivered, the E-Card cannot be lost.
- The Yodel E-Card provides the ability to send messages to patrons, share passes with family or guests, and include useful content, such as surveys, reminders, and information on the pass.
- New categories can easily be added to increase revenue and provide patrons with more membership or registration options.
Yodel E-Card for Parks and Recreation is available now. For more information, visit Yodel E-Card.
About Yodel Pass: Yodel Pass provides innovative technology to improve the patron and management experience for passes, memberships and admissions. The company offers a contactless fraud-proof digital suite of products that can be used for admission with the unrivaled ability to handle all rate or membership classifications. California State Parks and Massachusetts Division of Conservation & Recreation have experienced the benefits of Yodel Pass.