We've spent over twenty years to get where we're at with our bundled solution and I'm beyond excited for this next evolution of the platform.
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (PRWEB) February 09, 2023
Today Rocket.net, one of the World’s most innovative Managed WordPress Hosting Platforms, announced the release of the Rocket.net Private Cloud, a revolutionary platform that is built to power WordPress websites of all sizes.
“Since the launch of cloud-based computing, the World has been under the impression that ‘the cloud’ is the simplest answer for their problem. The reality is that for Rocket.net’s highly performant Managed WordPress Platform, every millisecond and byte matters.” Said Ben Gabler, CEO at Rocket.net. “While Public Cloud is an amazing evolution from on-prem bare metal, there are many scenarios where problems such as noisy neighbors, high costs, and vendor lock-in come into play, as well as problems that are just out of your control as a service provider. Our new Rocket.net Private Cloud solves these problems.”
In 2020, Rocket.net launched the World’s fastest and most secure WordPress SaaS platform, leveraging Cloudflare Enterprise to provide an unparalleled experience. For Rocket.net, Cloudflare is far more than just a CDN for WordPress. It’s the gateway to the entire platform, enabling Rocket.net to innovate in ways that have never been seen in the hosting industry.
Combining the world’s most advanced and performant edge network with fully self-managed bare metal, Rocket.net has been able to create a breakthrough platform resulting in arguably the fastest growth any WordPress platform has ever seen.
Today, Rocket.net is taking their product a step further by unveiling the next evolution of their platform: the Rocket.net Private Cloud. The Rocket.net Private Cloud leverages industry leading virtualization on each WordPress hosting node, making their platform even more powerful and resilient at the origin while continuing to deliver industry-leading speeds through Cloudflare’s Enterprise edge.
By running their own vendor agnostic nodes behind Cloudflare Enterprise, Rocket.net simplifies and protects the customer experience by managing the entire stack powering WordPress. Not only can the Rocket.net Private Cloud be deployed at any data center in the world, Rocket.net can seamlessly transfer all production traffic without requiring any DNS changes, and most importantly, with no downtime.
During the initial testing of their Private Cloud platform in late 2022, Rocket.net helped one of the largest petroleum companies in the US to weather the traffic of a massive promotion. As the advertising gained traction and traffic continued to scale, the server needed more resources to cope. With the all-new Rocket.net Private Cloud, they were able to instantly scale up from 32 to 96 CPU cores with zero downtime, allowing the promotion to be a huge success on all fronts.
“I’ve been hosting WordPress since 2007 at every host under the sun and when I found Rocket.net, I can honestly say it’s not only the fastest and most secure platform I’ve ever used, but what I love the most is their never ending innovation.” said Scott Ellis, CEO and Founder of pixelterra. “When our fortune 500 clients need immediate scale, we are able to get the resources we need within seconds, all with no downtime. Rocket.net’s Private Cloud truly is game changing for us and our customers.”
Rocket.net Private Cloud enables the following capabilities, providing the ultimate experience for WordPress:
- Global Traffic Management: By leveraging Cloudflare’s Enterprise Edge, the Rocket.net Private Cloud can shift production traffic anywhere in the world from the edge with zero downtime.
- Immediate Disaster Recovery: With daily off-site backups living within the Rocket.net Private Cloud, Rocket.net can deploy a new instance from backup in seconds. Nodes are back online in a totally different data center than the failing node.
- Auto Balancing - The Rocket.net Private Cloud auto balances each host node to ensure they’re always healthy. Production WordPress sites can be live migrated from node to node or datacenter to datacenter without any customer involvement or downtime.
- Zero Performance Loss: Unlike public cloud, Rocket.net only hosts one instance per machine, allocating the full resources to the instance just as if it were running on bare metal while retaining the flexibility and resilience of the cloud.
- Vendor Agnostic: By adding a virtualization layer on bare metal, Rocket.net can move entire host nodes from data center to data center with zero downtime, even on dissimilar CPU’s.
- Instant Scale: Enterprise customers can now upgrade their resources within minutes. Going from Tier to Tier is now done with just a click of a button.
- Bring Your Own Hardware: The Rocket.net Private Cloud is purposefully designed to be vendor agnostic. Rocket.net Hosting Partners have the option of providing their own hardware and have it fully integrated into the Rocket.net Private Cloud infrastructure.
- Public API: Rocket.net’s API-first SaaS approach allows customers and partners to manage deployments, features, and WordPress all through the same public API that powers the Rocket.net UI and platform.
- White Label: Rocket.net offers a fully white-labled solution enabling partners to easily resell the industry leading WordPress product, strengthening their brand without exposing Rocket.net to their customers.
“We've spent over twenty years to get where we're at with our bundled solution and I'm beyond excited for this next evolution of the platform”. said Gabler. “At the end of the day, we make sure everything we do bubbles up to customer success and our Private Cloud is going to enable some pretty amazing things for our customers”.
Rocket.net’s core functionality in their Private Cloud is immediately available on all new WordPress deployments in all US and EU locations on all plans at no additional cost and is available to all partners in their custom locations. Existing sites and locations will be migrated to the new Private Cloud infrastructure over time.
Inquires can be sent to email@example.com.
Rocket.net, based in West Palm Beach, Florida, is a SaaS Platform designed for WordPress websites of all sizes. Since its launch in early 2020, Rocket.net provides an all-in-one solution built on top of Cloudflare Enterprise, providing each WordPress website with an enterprise-level experience with prioritized traffic routing and caching in every Cloudflare location. At Rocket.net, Cloudflare Enterprise (traditionally hard to configure and out of reach for website owners and agencies alike) requires zero configuration or advanced knowledge making it possible for website owners to focus on what really matters most: growth.