Rick Kapres, VERSATEX sales and marketing Vice President stated, “This group works hard and performs at high levels. They’ve earned the opportunity to advance their careers. We’re excited to give them increased responsibility and greater scope for serving our customers.”
PITTSBURGH (PRWEB) January 10, 2023
According to VERSATEX sales and marketing VP Rick Kapres, “We’ve always believed in upward mobility within our ranks, so each year we look within to develop new sales management leaders.”
Speaking from the VERSATEX Design Center at the company’s Southwestern Pennsylvania manufacturing plant, Mr. Kapres extended his congratulations to:
- Matt Baumeister, now territory sales manager for Northeast Florida and Southern Georgia.
- Jeff Dahdah, now regional sales manager for Florida.
- Josh Diaz, now regional sales manager for Western New England and Eastern New York.
- Kris Fornuto, now regional sales manager for Eastern New England and Atlantic Canada.
- Cole Hedlund, now territory sales manager for Upper-Midwest and Western Canada.
- Benjamin Kitchens, now area sales manager for Southern Texas.
- Nick Leugers, now regional sales manager for the Gulf States.
- Patrick MacRae, now territory sales manager for Atlantic Canada.
“This group, like its predecessors, worked hard and performed at high levels in their prior VERSATEX roles. They’ve earned the opportunity to advance their careers. We’re excited to give them increased responsibility and greater scope for serving our customers.”
VERSATEX was founded in 2004 by industry professionals dedicated to bringing exceptional building products to the marketplace. Our unmatched quality and consistency generate PVC trim options that meet and exceed the needs of builders, architects, fabricators and homeowners. At the same time, our market-back approach focuses new-product development on customer requirements and innovations that make a real difference in efficiency and design. http://www.versatex.com