We are thrilled to have received FedRAMP authorization for Spider Impact for Government. This is a major milestone for our company and a testament to the hard work and dedication of our team.
ARLINGTON, Va. (PRWEB) January 11, 2023
Spider Strategies, a leading provider of strategy execution and KPI management software, is pleased to announce that it has received FedRAMP® authorization for its Spider Impact for Government offering.
FedRAMP is a government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services. By achieving FedRAMP authorization, Spider Impact for Government has demonstrated that it meets the rigorous security and compliance requirements of the program.
“We are thrilled to have received FedRAMP authorization for Spider Impact for Government,” said Conor Crimmins, Chief Operating Officer of Spider Strategies. “This is a major milestone for our company and a testament to the hard work and dedication of our team. As a FedRAMP authorized solution, government agencies can trust that Spider Impact for Government is secure and compliant, allowing them to confidently adopt our cloud-based solutions.”
Spider Impact for Government is a powerful cloud-based tool that helps government organizations execute their strategy by setting and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs), creating interactive dashboards, generating custom reports, and conducting live briefings. Spider Impact for Government helps with accountability and visibility, enabling government organizations to align their resources and activities with their strategic objectives, prioritize tasks, and monitor the progress of their initiatives. With its FedRAMP authorization, government agencies can now easily and securely adopt Spider Impact for Government’s solutions.
“FedRAMP authorization is a critical requirement for many government agencies,” said Scott O’Reilly, Chief Software Architect of Spider Strategies. “We are committed to meeting and exceeding the security and compliance standards set forth by the program, and are proud to offer a FedRAMP authorized solution to government agencies looking to take advantage of the benefits of the cloud.”
*About Spider Impact for Government*
Spider Impact for Government has five key advantages for government and national security organizations.
- Strategy Execution. Get everyone on the same page, working towards a shared strategic vision. Spider Impact helps you set aggressive goals, and then breaks that strategy into things you can actually measure.
- Strategic Initiatives. Discover the effect your strategic initiatives are having on business performance. Identify underperforming initiatives quickly, and rapidly shift budget to initiatives that actually accomplish your goals.
- Meetings Reinvented. With Spider Impact Briefings, turn every meeting into a data-driven, decision-making interaction without the need for time-consuming prep or costly paper reporting.
- Business Intelligence. Spider Impact is a single platform that combines strategy execution with data visualization and analytics. Spider Impact’s dashboards, reports, and ad-hoc analysis uncover insights and improve decision-making.
- Data Governance & Security. Spider Impact’s industry-leading data governance and security lets you customize access to performance data, with tailored views for everyone in your organization.
For more information about Spider Impact for Government, please visit https://www.spiderstrategies.com/industry/federal-government/.
*About Spider Strategies*
Spider Strategies’ focus is simple: helping organizations reach their strategic goals. Spider Strategies customers achieve their best strategic performance through powerful, intuitive strategy execution software. Spider Strategies is a privately held U.S. corporation incorporated in Minnesota, and supported by a network of partners and resellers across the world.
For more information about Spider Impact or Spider Strategies, please visit https://www.spiderstrategies.com