MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. (PRWEB) January 11, 2023
IrisAgent, the leading AI-powered Support Operations Automation Platform, announces the launch of the industry’s first DevOps solution for Customer Support
THE CHALLENGE - DEVOPS DISCONNECT WITH FRONTLINE SUPPORT
In SaaS companies, especially those “born in the cloud” with modern public cloud SaaS stack with In, DevOps has the mission-critical charter to ensure continuous delivery and high quality of service while shortening the software development lifecycle. DevOps teams increasingly rely on full stack Application Monitoring (APM) tools as well as alerting and notification platforms to monitor the health of the services being delivered. While the level of sophistication and granularity of monitoring capabilities has progressed a lot, unfortunately, it remains siloed within DevOps teams and engineering.
Frontline support, customer success, and product teams do not have visibility to service disruptions or degradation in real-time - thus making it difficult for them to respond appropriately to support tickets coming from customers as a result of service disruption or degradation. Product teams often miss out on understanding patterns of service degradation or disruptions, thus Quality of Service (QOS) related enhancements rarely make it to the roadmap priorities. QoS is the blindspot for product teams and “feature bombing” often overshadows the basics of SaaS - uptime, and quality.
The emergence of AI-powered Support Operations designed to break down the siloed world of DevOps and Support, thereby empowering frontline support teams, and customer success teams with real-time insights into the quality of service as well as customer-impacting service degradation or disruptions. Similarly, product teams are able to recognize QOS and any patterns that can help them shape their roadmaps for better uptime and service quality. To that effect, IrisAgent - the leading AI-powered Support Operations platform delivers the following key capabilities,
- Pre-built, secure and certified integration with leading alerting and notification tool - PagerDuty. Integrated with PagerDuty Plays, it pushes critical DevOps alerts to CRM systems like Salesforce Service Deck, Zendesk, and Intercom.
- DevOps alerts pushed to CRM systems via the IrisAgent platform are enriched with keyword tagging. This enables quick co-relations to open new inbound tickets.
- The ability for Support Agents to quickly search against DevOps alerts and co-relate them to open tickets
- Proactive alerts inside CRM as “Known service issues” are visible to all support and CSM personnel inside CRM tools.
- A report that summarizes the overall impact of service degradation/outage on customers, the number of customers reported tickets associated with service degradation/outage to customers, and revenue impact, as derived from CRM data.
In an industry-first, the IrisAgent AI-powered Support operations platform now delivers actionable DevOps information to frontline support, customer success, and product teams. Current customers and prospects can now enable this capability by signing up here or firstname.lastname@example.org.