Clocking in at 121 trailblazers from residential real estate, mortgage, finance and technology, the 2023 Inman Power Players kick off a year of new and expanded awards at Inman.
TALLAHASSEE, Tenn. (PRWEB) January 12, 2023
Inman, the leading news source for real estate agents, brokers, executives and technology leaders, today unveiled its inaugural Power Players awards, a highly anticipated index of the most influential figures working across the residential housing industry.
Clocking in at 121 trailblazers from residential real estate, mortgage, finance and technology, the 2023 Inman Power Players kick off a year of new and expanded real estate awards at Inman.
"It's appropriate to start the year with the naming of Inman Power Players — the leaders whose ingenuity, strength, conviction and persistence are driving change across the real estate industry," said Emily Paquette, Inman's chief executive officer. "These are the best of the best."
Longtime Inman readers may recall the Inman 100 and Inman Influentials lists of years past. Power Players builds on that foundation, Paquette said, but is even more representative of the real estate industry as a whole.
This inaugural class of Power Player award winners include AJ Barkley of Bank of America, Andy Florance of CoStar Group, Bob Goldberg of National Association of Realtors, Christy Budnick of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Jay Farner of Rocket Companies, Melissa McSherry of Anywhere Real Estate, Rich Barton of Zillow, Robert Reffkin of Compass, Ryan Schneider of Anywhere Real Estate, Sarah Friar of Nextdoor, and many more influential members of the real estate community.
The complete list of the 2023 Power Players recipients can be found on the Power Player awards page.
Inman’s other 2023 real estate awards include:
- Marketing All-Stars – a nod to the most effective and boundary-pushing real estate marketers who are driving success and impact. Announced March 2023
- Best of Finance – a celebration of the best and brightest in the mortgage and finance space. Announced May 2023
- Inman Innovators – recognizes new companies and visionaries driving the future of the real estate industry by turning their big ideas into reality. Public nominations open March 2023. Winners announced August 2023 at Inman Connect Las Vegas
- Golden I Club – the highest distinction in luxury real estate honors the agents and brokers who hit record-breaking sales and demonstrate excellent service. Announced at Luxury Connect in August 2023
- Best of Proptech – spotlights the achievements of the companies and leaders leveraging technology to change the residential real estate landscape. Announced November 2023
Questions about Inman’s real estate awards programs can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
About Inman Awards
Inman Awards recognizes outstanding accomplishments across the residential real estate industry with six distinctive categories. Each award shines a spotlight on the most deserving companies and individuals in the real estate industry, as well as in specialties including mortgage and finance, marketing, and proptech.
Inman is the leading news source for real estate agents, brokers, executives and technology leaders who gain useful advice on the industry’s top stories, trends and developments that help them grow their businesses and stay ahead of the competition. With an audience of over one million professionals, Inman’s pages and stages are where the industry goes to find the most innovative ideas and new business models, through our website, newsletters, events, awards, education, and subscriptions.
Follow Inman on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.