"Zipments continues to obsess over our customer's needs, and invent solutions on their behalf so they can focus on what they need to do - import and export products across the border."
CALGARY, Alberta (PRWEB) January 17, 2023
Zipments.io, the Canadian-based Customstech startup, hasn't raised any funds - instead deciding to focus on growing its revenue & profitability with happy customers.
Having wrapped up calendar 2022 with its best revenue month ever in December, Zipments.io expects to continue to grow again in 2023.
Some highlights from calendar 2022:
- Onboarded a Fortune 50 Transportation Company to Zipments.io
- Onboarded over 200 carriers in Q4
- Over 20,000 shipments were requested on the Zipments.io platform
- A record number of PARS an PAPS Labels were ordered & shipped
- Over 300 transportation companies updated their profiles on the Zipments carrier database
- Zipments.io's Online Customs Invoice Platform continued to improve with new functionality
Zipments continues to add new services & products to make crossing the border invisible for carriers, importers/exporters and customs brokers.
"Zipments continues to obsess over our customer's needs, and invent solutions on their behalf so they can focus on what they need to do - import and export products across the border," said Elvis Cavalic, Product Manager at Zipments.
Elvis continued "Our technology roadmap is full of solutions that will make crossing the border into the USA or Canada as simple as delivering a domestic shipment."
Zipments.io is the first multi-sided platform focused on the USA/Canadian/Mexico border that makes crossing the border invisible for carriers, importers/exporters, and customs brokers.
The time-saving features of Zipments.io include:
- Checking the status of PARS shipments into Canada. Simply enter your PARS number ONCE and track the status for all brokers at all ports in Canada. No need to visit multiple broker websites.
- Checking the status of PAPS shipments into the USA. Same with PARS - enter your PAPS number once and track the status from accepted to released, all on one website.
- Customs broker directory for over 300 Canadian Customs Brokers and over 1,000 US Customs Brokers - containing email, phone & address data all in the palm of your hand - no need for manual spreadsheet updates.
- Port listing for ports of crossing into the USA & Canada - containing Google Maps directions to each location.
- Carrier Code Application. An easy-to-fill-out form to obtain your carrier code to cross into Canada.
- Online Canada Customs Invoice and US Customs Invoice creation so you can easily create beautiful customs invoices for declaring shipments.
- PARS and PAPS Barcode Label Printing with the fastest delivery in the industry.
- The largest trucking/transportation directory with up-to-date information crowdsourced by users.