“Working with Oracle has proven to be an excellent strategic move for Ericom in the United States and other regions globally," said David Canellos, President and CEO.
NEW YORK (PRWEB) January 17, 2023
Ericom Software, a leading provider of Zero Trust cloud cybersecurity solutions and developer of the ZTEdge™ SSE Platform announced today that its Ericom Global Cloud platform will utilize the latest Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) region in Chicago, Illinois, to support ever-increasing regional demand for its ZTEdge™ Zero Trust Cloud Security solutions. Ericom is a member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) with Powered by Oracle Cloud Expertise status.
These investments expand local access to Ericom’s globally distributed, multi-tenant cloud platform for businesses in the region, including existing Ericom customers supported by the company’s broad set of regional distribution and reseller partners. This follows Ericom Software’s October 2021 announcement of its expansion into the Middle East using the Oracle Cloud Israel Region. Additionally, in October 2022 Ericom launched a POP in Madrid for Spanish customers.
“Our cloud-delivered Zero Trust security solutions are helping organizations around the globe adopt Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) security strategies,” said David Canellos, President and CEO. “Working with Oracle has proven to be an excellent strategic move for Ericom in the United States and other regions globally. We are pleased to continue building on this relationship with the new data center in Chicago.”
“Oracle Cloud Infrastructure provides excellent performance, security and scalability and is recognized as a Visionary in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services,” explained David Hicks, Group Vice President, Worldwide ISV Cloud Business Development, Oracle. “We are excited to partner with Ericom to deliver its Zero Trust solutions to organizations around the world.”
The ZTEdge SSE Platform was developed to address the need for a simple and affordable solution that provides the comprehensive set of Zero Trust security controls required to meet the needs of distributed businesses. Enterprises of all sizes and government agencies use ZTEdge to:
- Identify users and authenticate devices: Securely connecting the right people and devices to the right applications and resources.
- Protect against ransomware and phishing: Protecting users and their devices as they interact with the web and email.
- Protect apps and data from unmanaged device and BYOD risks: Delivering simple, secure system access for users on unmanaged devices, controlling application access and data sharing activity while also scanning traffic for malware threats and data exfiltration.
- Secure remote access to private web and cloud applications: Providing a simple way to connect remote workers with private cloud and on-premises applications and remote desktops.
- Control SaaS application access: Limiting access to public cloud apps to only authenticated and authorized users, eliminating credential theft risk and restricting data sharing privileges.
- Segment networks and providing visibility: Segmenting and monitoring networks to stop threats like ransomware spread and detecting, blocking, and remediating intrusions.
To learn more about the Ericom Global Cloud visit: https://www.ericom.com/ericom-global-cloud.
To learn more about the ZTEdge Cloud Security solution visit: https://www.zerotrustedge.com.
About Ericom Software
Ericom Software is a leading provider of cloud-delivered, Zero Trust cybersecurity solutions that protect today's digitally distributed organizations from advanced security threats. The company’s ZTEdge™ platform is the industry's most comprehensive and cost-effective Security Service Edge (SSE) solution. Ericom solutions leverage innovative remote browser isolation, application isolation, micro-segmentation, and virtualization technologies, and are delivered on the Ericom Global Cloud, a distributed high-availability elastic cloud platform powered by more than 50 distributed POPs globally. Ericom's cybersecurity solutions protect tens of thousands of businesses and millions of end users worldwide. The company has offices around the world and a global network of distributors and partners.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) is Oracle's partner program designed to enable partners to accelerate the transition to the cloud and drive superior customer business outcomes. The OPN program allows partners to engage with Oracle through track(s) aligned to how they go to market: Cloud Build for partners that provide products or services built on or integrated with Oracle Cloud; Cloud Sell for partners that resell Oracle Cloud technology; Cloud Service for partners that implement, deploy and manage Oracle Cloud Services; and License & Hardware for partners that build, service or sell Oracle software licenses or hardware products. Customers can expedite their business objectives with OPN partners who have achieved Expertise in a product family or cloud service. To learn more visit: https://www.oracle.com/partnernetwork/.
Oracle, Java, and MySQL are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation.