LAS VEGAS (PRWEB) February 09, 2023
Mobile Growth Association (MGA) will kick off 2023 with its flagship event, MGS23 LAS VEGAS, designed to bring mobile app leaders, Web3 experts, experienced growth marketers, and game-changing developers together to shape the future of mobile.
“After several years of meteoric growth, the mobile app industry is coming back down to earth. Now is the time for app publishers, mobile marketers, and developers to recommit to pushing the envelope and learning new skills and growth hacks to keep their businesses growing,” says MGA’s CEO and co-founder, Jen Laloup. “MGS23 LAS VEGAS is committed to bringing cutting-edge thought leaders together to help app publishers and their teams chart a new path to the tops of the app charts.”
"MGS23 brings the best minds of the mobile app space together to share ideas and proven strategies. It's always on my list of events to attend every year,” says Steve Young, Founder and CEO, of App Masters.
According to Newzoo, “For the first time since [we] started tracking global games market revenues, we forecast the market to decline year on year. We now estimate that the games market will generate $184.4 billion in 2022, down -4.3% year on year.” Mobile Games have had an especially easy time lately with pandemic-driven growth, but as many people return to normal routines, revenue is also returning to normal. And if gaming apps are feeling this pinch, other apps are too. MGS23 LAS VEGAS is putting together a roster of expert speakers who can address this challenge and more.
MGS23 LAS VEGAS is also an opportunity to make new connections that will advance attendees’ careers, grow their knowledge base, and introduce them to new tools when they need it most. Attendees will also have a chance to kick off MGA’s 2023 awards and join in the nomination process, letting industry practitioners recognize their friends and colleagues.
MGS23 LAS VEGAS: Meet the Speakers
Speakers at MGS23 LAS VEGAS consist of founders, CEOs, VPs, and other high-level mobile industry influencers and thought leaders who are ready to share their experience, their predictions, and their best advice with mobile app publishers, growth marketers, and developers.
- Andreas Gross, Product Leader, Meta
- Brandon Bryne, CEO, Opera Event
- Alexander Ehrath, Principal Engineer, Roblox
- Austin Ekeler, Running Back, LA Chargers
- Eden Full Goh, Founder & CEO, Mobot
- Derek Jones, Founder & CEO, UnitedCoin
- Oren Bennett, Cofounder, Punch Games
- Berkley Egenes, Chief Marketing Officer, Xsolla
- Eve Fish, AVP, Digital Marketing, Publishers Clearing House
- Jorge Canga, Founder, Kaizen Internet
- Mary Beth McCabe, Professor, Point Loma Nazarene University
- James Amps, President/CEO, Amps International LLC
- Corinna Reibchen, CEO & Founder, Cryptoclue LLC
- Jenny Pollock, Lead Subscription Monetization Manager, Together Labs
- Steve P. Young, CEO and Founder, App Masters
- Matt Sharpe, Creative Director, Advertising, Zynga
- Adi Sideman, CEO, Revel.xyz
- Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer for GamesBeat, VentureBeat
- Garrison Yang, VP of Marketing, Ava Labs
- Taewon Yun, Chief Business Officer, Super Evil Megacorp
- Matej Novak, CEO & Co-Founder, Assetario
MGS23 LAS VEGAS Session Topics
- Why Play to Earn is Dead
- Web 2.5
- Planning for the Unexpected: Creating a Blueprint for Diversified Monetization
- History Tells You What's Next in F2P Game Monetization
- Reddit Redesign – How Reddit Reinvented Itself to Grow
- App Startup: How You Build and Go Live Internationally with a New App in Less than 6 Months
- Navigating the Metaverse – Growth and Web 3
- Gaming and NFT Collectibles
- Integrating Sales, Marketing, and Your Mobile App
- High-Impact Relationship Building to Grow Your Business
- Digital Transformation: From Mail to Mobile
- Capital P: Crafting Mobile Ad Creatives Optimized for Performance
- Creatives: How to Research, Create, and Tag to Eliminate Guesswork
- How to Successfully Break into Web3
- How Are You Going to Grow Revenue for Your Mobile Game in 2023?
- There is a Digital Wallet in Your Phone Right Now. Do You Know How to Use It?
Check the MGS23 LAS VEGAS website and agenda to see new speakers as they are added, explore the topics speakers will address, and see the many networking opportunities available.
Thank You to MGS23 LAS VEGAS’S Sponsors
MGA could not bring these informative events to you without the help of generous sponsors – who also happen to be industry leaders who can help app publishers solve their challenges, grow their apps, and find new ways to create a sustainable business. We are thrilled to welcome these wonderful companies as sponsors:
Mobile Growth Association (MGA) is a global association providing mobile marketing professionals with frontline content and community events to help grow their app businesses. Drawing on its roots as a non-profit organization dedicated to education, MGA is committed to building the world’s most helpful, friendly and knowledgeable community of mobile experts.