NEW YORK (PRWEB) February 09, 2023
Planning is well underway for Blueprint Vegas 2023, the premier event for the global real estate technology community, which is taking place September 12-14 in Las Vegas. Already confirmed to take the stage are some of the industry’s most influential voices and thought leaders, and today the team has announced the first 50 speakers.
“Blueprint strives to curate a program of the most dynamic and forward-looking industry luminaries who will share their visions and collaborate on solutions for a successful future,” said Blueprint President Martin Kelly. “The fantastic lineup that is coming together represents the very best and most innovative firms working in real estate, construction, and tech.”
The first 50 speakers confirmed to participate include:
– Pete Flint, General Partner, NFX
– Brendan Wallace, Managing Partner & Co-Founder, Fifth Wall
– Karen Hollinger, Managing Director, KKR Capstone
– Mitchell Moinian, Principal, Moinian Group
– Lisa Picard, Partner, Sway Ventures
– Spencer Rascoff, Chair & Co-Founder, Pacaso
– Clelia Peters, Managing Partner, Era Ventures
– Constance Freedman, Managing Partner & Founder, Moderne Ventures
– Pat Kinsel, CEO & Founder, Notarize
– Jeanne Casey, Global Head of PropTech & Innovation, Nuveen
– Michael Episcope, Co-CEO & Co-Founder, Origin Investments
– Amy Weissberger, SVP Corporate Strategy, Morgan Properties
– Adam Demuyakor, Managing Partner & Founder, Wilshire Lane
– Danielle O’Connell, Senior Director of Emerging Technology, Skanska USA
– KJ Joshi, Global Managing Director, Equinix
– Katelyn Johnson, Managing Director, AmFam Ventures
– Jenny Wong, Managing Director, Tishman Speyer
– Michael Glick, CTO, Walker & Dunlop
– Judah Siegel, SVP, Brookfield Ventures
– Ryan Williams, CEO & Co-Founder, Cadre
Over 250 of the industry’s best and brightest will take the stage at Blueprint Vegas to address the most pressing issues across real estate and innovation and share how they are navigating disruptions through cutting-edge technologies such as Machine Learning & AI, 3D-printing, and Blockchain Technology. Some of the biggest players of our industry will also make major announcements and give attendees the inside scoop on innovative partnerships and industry-wide collaborations.
Blueprint Vegas will gather the global real estate technology community from September 12th-14th in Las Vegas.
Visit http://www.blueprintvegas.com to view the full list of speakers and learn how to register!
Blueprint Vegas 2023 is brought to you by the same team that created Manifest, HR Transform and Cumulus. Blueprint will offer unparalleled access to a comprehensive gathering of entrepreneurs, investors and executives from the real estate and technology ecosystem. This year’s event will bring together over 2,000 executives.