MIAMI (PRWEB) August 21, 2020
The inaugural edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognizes 26 attorneys from the Florida offices of global law firm Greenberg Traurig, P.A. Recognition is awarded to attorneys who are in the earlier stages of their careers and have achieved outstanding professional excellence in private practice. Most recipients are in practice for five to nine years.
Nationwide, more than 100 Greenberg Traurig attorneys are listed in Ones to Watch.
According to Best Lawyers, recognition by Ones to Watch is based entirely on peer review and employs the same methodology that has made Best Lawyers the gold standard for legal rankings worldwide.
Below are the Greenberg Traurig Florida attorneys recognized in Ones to Watch:
- Benjamin Babcock – Tax Law
- Jared S. Baumwell – Tax Law
- Kiyan Bigloo – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Julie Blackmore – Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- William S. Stein – Corporate Law; Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Brian A. Dombrowski – Real Estate Law
- Gennette E. Faust – Tax Law
- Eric Fisher – Real Estate Law
- James E. Gillenwater – Litigation - Securities
- Niyala A. Harrison – Public Finance Law
- Julia G. Jeffery – Construction Law
- Stephanie Jimenez – Tax Law; Trusts and Estates
- William E. Keenen – Tax Law; Trusts and Estates
- Jared R. Kessler – Commercial Litigation
- Marissa A. Neufeld – Real Estate Law
- Vanessa Palacio – Commercial Litigation
- Stephanie Peral – Commercial Litigation
- Zachary P. Rosenthal – Real Estate Law
- Andrew Lawrence Strohmeyer – Commercial Litigation
- Jordan L. Behlman – Commercial Litigation
- Ryan T. Hopper – Litigation - Environmental
- Cayla Page – Labor and Employment Law – Management; Litigation - Labor and Employment
West Palm Beach
- Charles J. Abrams – Real Estate Law
- Robert R. Kane III – Commercial Litigation
- Alex J. Rosenthal – Litigation - Securities
- Gina Shlaferman – Litigation - Banking and Finance
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2200 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.