DALLAS (PRWEB) March 12, 2020
As the 2020 NFL Draft draws near and prepares to attract millions of viewers, Garland, TX native and renowned attorney Shaun Naidoo’s 300 Sports agency is working to ensure all seven of his collegiate NFL hopefuls, turn the heads of NFL scouts, coaches and upper management.
A legal expert and a certified agent by the NFL Players Association, with athletes currently in the Canadian Football League (CFL) and the XFL, Naidoo’s 300 Sports serves to create an environment where high-character athletes are given the necessary care and attention; to complement the good reputation they already demonstrate throughout their communities.
“My goal as their agent is to help our athletes. By providing a holistic approach to representation including legal counsel, cognitive health and good financial stewardship they will be set up for a bright long future,” remarked Shaun Naidoo. “When they play their last down of football, the greatest compliment I can earn is to be trusted friend and advisor beyond the football field because of the great accomplishments we achieved together.”
Investing in the long-term physical, cognitive, mental and intellectual health of every athlete have quickly become a core trademark for every athlete signed with 300 Sports. Not compromising integrity, health or intelligence for “quick success”, as Naidoo remarked, is one of the many core competencies 300 Sports is committed to keeping.
Seven athletes are currently preparing for their individual NFL pro-days and of those seven, three recently accepted invitations to team “local pro-days”, where teams have an opportunity to take a closer look at players and their performances, which will ultimately help influence decisions made on NFL draft day.
300 Sports’ NFL Hopefuls Pro-Day Schedule:
- Luther Kirk IV, Defensive Back - March 10 at Northwestern University and March 18 at Illinois State University
- Brandon Johnson, Defensive Back - March 12 at University of Tulsa
- Ayron Monroe, Defensive Back - March 16 at Temple University
- Erick Browne, Offensive Lineman - March 26 at Merrimack College and March 27 at Holy Cross College
- Jabari Butler, Defensive Back - March 26 at North Carolina A&T University
- Khane Pass, Defensive Back - March 26 at University of Louisville
- TJ Edwards, Quarterback - March 27 at Texas A&M University Commerce
The Chicago Bears, Indianapolis Colts and the New York Giants have extended invitations to Mr. Kirk, Mr. Edwards and Mr. Monroe taking place respectively the 11th of March, the 6th and 13th of April for their local pro-days.
As the NFL evaluates talent and skill on the field, Naidoo is ensuring 300 Sports is poised to help make certain its clients are commended for their interests off the field as well. Each player has taken up a social cause they desire to create awareness for as the prospects for a larger platform grows. Anti-bullying, mental health and financial literacy are but a few of the social causes that all seven of these athletes willingly took up.
Social Activism and Role Models of the Future:
- Mr. Luther Kirk IV will raise awareness for mental health with a focus on depression
- Mr. Brandon Johnson has committed to champion mental health and fighting domestic violence
- Mr. Ayron Monroe is currently championing metal health, creative arts and financial literacy
- Mr. Erick Browne’s social activism will involve anti-bullying campaigns
- Mr. Jabari Butler will be focused on ensuring exercise, health and fitness are supported
- Mr. Khane Pass is vowing to support causes related to anti-bullying
- Mr. TJ Edwards will focus on lending his voice to support protecting those targeted by bullies
As they prepare to give it their all for the NFL, they hope their efforts within these communities creates the positive impact for these causes. These athletes along with 300 Sports are committed to redefining what it means to be a 21st century professional athlete and community leader. Receiving legal counsel, mentorship, financial advice and spiritual guidance as they prepare for the next phase in their professional endeavors are par for the course for these emerging leaders.
More information on player schedules and upcoming press events contact Shaun@300theagency.com or visit http://www.300theagency.com
About 300 Sports:
Based in Dallas, 300 Sports is an athletic management agency that represents professional and collegiate athletes with honesty, integrity, transparency, and passion. Founded by attorney Shaun Naidoo, 300 Sports regularly collaborates with experts that focus on the 360 holistic health of every athlete. More information can be found by following @300_Sports or visiting: http://www.300theagency.com