HOUSTON (PRWEB) September 12, 2019
Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has 30 attorneys representing a wide variety of practice areas on the 2019 Texas Super Lawyers list, which includes some of the top lawyers in the state.
According to Super Lawyers’ publisher, only the top five percent of Texas lawyers are chosen each year through the patented peer-review process it developed. The guide is reported to be one of the nation’s most respected legal guides. The 2019 guide is published in the October issue of Texas Monthly and in the Texas edition of Super Lawyers magazine.
Of those honored, two Greenberg Traurig lawyers also earned recognition on Super Lawyers’ supplemental “Top Lists.” Mary-Olga Lovett, the firm’s Senior Vice President, was named among the Top 50 Women in Texas and the Top 100 Houston Lawyers for her business litigation work. Experienced trial lawyer and appellate advocate Kendyl T. Hanks was chosen among the Top 50 Lawyers in Central/West Texas.
Texas Monthly will also include a special Texas Women’s Edition in its January 2020 issue to highlight all female attorneys named to its 2019 Texas Super Lawyers list. Seven attorneys from across Greenberg Traurig’s three Texas offices will be included in that special edition.
The Greenberg Traurig attorneys recognized in the 2019 Texas issue of Super Lawyers magazine are:
- Elizabeth “Heidi” Bloch – Appellate
- Thomas J. Bond – Administrative Law
- Gregory J. Casas – Antitrust Litigation
- Kyle K. Fox – Business Corporate
- Elizabeth Ross Hadley – Legislative and Government Affairs
- Kendyl T. Hanks – Appellate
- Demetrius G. McDaniel – Government Relations
- Dale Wainwright – Appellate
- Charles “Skip” Watson – Appellate
- Nan B. Braley – Banking
- Joseph F. Coniglio – Health Care
- Jordan W. Cowman – Employment and Labor
- Karl G. Dial – Business Litigation
- Daniel P. Elms – Business Litigation
- David W. Klaudt – Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Christopher M. LaVigne – Business Litigation
- Michael L. Malone – Health Care
- P. William Stark – Business Litigation
- Labry Welty – Tax
- Christopher L. Bell – Environmental
- Francis R. Bradley III – Banking
- Michael L. Burnett – Construction Litigation
- William Garner – Energy and Resources
- Shari L. Heyen – Creditor Debtor Rights
- James R. Leahy – Business Litigation
- Mary-Olga Lovett – Business Litigation
- Dwayne L. Mason – IP Litigation
- Kent Newsome – Real Estate
- David A. Oliver Jr. – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Shira R. Yoshor – Employment Litigation: Defense
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The complete list is available at http://www.superlawyers.com.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP – Texas: Texas is important to Greenberg Traurig and part of its history. With more than 125 Texas lawyers in Austin, Dallas, and Houston, Greenberg Traurig has deep roots in the Texas business, legal, and governmental communities. Greenberg Traurig Texas works with clients to address their interdisciplinary legal needs across the state utilizing the firm’s global platform. The Texas attorneys are experienced in industries key to the state’s future, including: aviation, chemicals, construction, education, energy and natural resources, financial institutions, health care, hedge funds, hospitality, infrastructure, insurance, media, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, real estate, retail, sports, technology and software, telecommunications, transportation, and video games and esports.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP: Greenberg Traurig, LLP (GT) has approximately 2100 attorneys in 41 locations in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. GT has been recognized for its philanthropic giving, diversity, and innovation, and is consistently among the largest firms in the U.S. on the Law360 400 and among the Top 20 on the Am Law Global 100. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com Twitter: @GT_Law.