Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 22, 2014
The 3D and 4D technologies are now widespread across a range of display, imaging, and entertainment platforms. These provide users with a whole new level of experience, immersion, interaction, and realism and, thus, the 3D and 4D technologies have become a mainstream element of cinema, television, internet, video games, and mobile phones.
A major breakthrough in terms of developing these technologies and propagating awareness of their potential took place after the 3D and 4D technologies were being widely accepted in the entertainment industry. In the last few years, glassless new 3D TV channels have been introduced with effects achieved via multiple projectors behind the screen, combined with a lens array creating parallax effects from any direction. The FIFA World Cup was the first mass event screened in 3D. The compatibility of 3D and 4D technologies has been gradually incorporated into a variety of consumer products ranging from Blu-ray recorders, gaming consoles, personal computers, and 3D printers. 3D technology has become widespread in homes in the developed countries making way for the 4D technology.
The “3D and 4D Technology Market – Forecast and Analysis (2013-2020)” report captures the market insights in terms of the market size and forecast for the period of 2013-2020. The report is segmented by product type, application, and geography. The geographical segments of the report cover the four major regions, namely the Americas, Europe, APAC, and Rest of the World (ROW). This report also details the market on the basis of the key drivers, restraints, opportunities, impact analysis; and includes the profiles of the major players in the 3D and 4D technology markets.
The major players in the 3D and 4D Technology markets includes 3D Systems (U.S.), Autodesk, Inc. (U.S.), Barco (Belgium), Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), DreamWorks Animation Skg, Inc. (U.S.), LG Electronics (South Korea), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Samsung (South Korea), Sony Corporation (Japan), and Stratasys (U.S.).
- The 3D technology market scenario and insights of the 4D technology
- Key driving factors, inhibitors, and opportunities impacting the 3D and 4D technology markets
- Porter’s analysis in detail along with the value chain of the 3D and 4D technology markets
- Burning issues and opportunities for the market product types, and application areas
- 3D and 4D technology market segmentation by product type, and application statistics with detailed classification splits by revenue
- Illustrative segmentation analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets to give an overall view of the 3D and 4D technology markets
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players in each type of product market, in-depth market share analysis along with the individual revenue
Purchase Report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=286976.
Table of Contents
1.1 Key Take-Aways
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Markets Covered
1.5 Research Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Cover Story – Interview With Dr. Alam
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Definition
4.3 Scope of The Report
4.4 History and Evolution of 3D Technology
4.5 Trends in The 3D Technology Market
4.6 3D Technology Products and Applications Life Cycle
4.7 Emerging Technologies in 3D
4.8 4D Technology
4.9 Market Dynamics
4.10 Burning Issues
4.11 Winning Imperatives
4.12 Value Chain Analysis
4.13 Porter’s Five Forces Model
5 Market By Application
6 Market By Application
7 Market By Geography
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles
1. 3D Systems Corporation
2. Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
3. LG Electronics Inc.
4. Barco N.V.
5. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
6. Autodesk, Inc.
7. Stratasys, Inc.
8. Panasonic Corporation
9. Sony Corporation
10. Dreamworks Animation SKG, Inc.
77 List of Tables
58 List of Figures
Single User Price of the Report is US $ 4650, for Discount Inquire at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=286976.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your industry research requirements or email the details on sales at reportsandreports.com.