Redefining COVID-19 Social Distancing Online - Canna World Expo
LAS VEGAS (PRWEB) April 06, 2020
Iconic marijuana cannabis brand, Cheech’s Stash, is announced for California by exclusive partner, 9Tree Hill Organics, Inc. at CANNA WORLD EXPO. The global symposium, a 420 online event, begins at 9 am PT with a special message from Cheech Marin on April 11th. Participants and presenters are from six continents and assemble through Zoom and Facebook Live @cannaworldexpo. Live Q&A with cannabis industry leaders covers “substrate-to-sale” topics including cannabis as an essential service and business continuity amid COVID-19 social distancing.
CANNA WORLD EXPO’s community outreach continues with suicide prevention awareness among Veterans & athletes struggling to overcome brain injury (concussions, traumatic brain injury (TBI), chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), depression, suicidal ideation) and opioid addiction.
Topics at CANNA WORLD EXPO’s April virtual event include:
- State of the Industry Address
- Online Marketing & Business Continuity in a COVID-19 Environment
- Sports Injury & Cannabis Use
- Policy, Legal / Social Justice
- Cooking with Cannabis & Hemp at Home
- Eliminating Contamination (Heavy Metals, Mold) in Agriculture
- Certificates of Analysis (COA) as an Industry Standard
Adding to CANNA WORLD EXPO’s leadership voice are panel moderators and presenters:
- Steve Bloom (Publisher, CelebStoner.com) - State of the Industry Address
- Jonathan Small (Editor-in-Chief, Green Entrepreneur)
- Frank Lane (President of CFN Enterprises, Inc. - CFN Media) - Compliant Direct to Consumer Marketing
- Snowden Bishop (Host, The Cannabis Reporter)
- Rob “Doc Rob” Streisfeld, NMD (Host, Concierge for Better Living Cannabis Radio) - Formulations
- Andrea Adams-Miller (Co-Host, Leverage Masters, Exec. Producer Amplified Voice America)
- Kron Burgundy, Real Fake Newsman (Comedian, Emmy Award-Winning Show Host) - Expo Emcee
- Denise Mahaffey, Hemp CBD PR & Media Industry Pioneer (Trinity Global Enterprises, LLC) - Expo co-Host
Featured products include Happy Plant Company’s contaminant-free organic growing amendments & pest controls, Bloom-Hemp’s USDA Certified Organic foods and CBD, new water-based hemp CBD products, Cup of Luxury coffee and traditional hardware including Mama P’s.
ABOUT CANNA WORLD EXPO
CANNA WORLD EXPO, hosts online industry symposiums in April, August and November annually. Dozens of renowned speakers from around the globe unite as a unified leadership voice to inform businesses and consumers of cannabis industry advances. For more information, visit YouTube, Facebook, and the symposium website https://cannaworldexpo.com