NEW YORK (PRWEB) August 06, 2018
451 Research announced the general availability of its new Research Dashboard – the platform that houses its content for client access – which will transform the way their research and data is consumed by users.
“Our top priority as a research firm is to provide value to our clients,” said Alan Elworthy, Chief Revenue Officer at 451 Research. “Our investment in this platform was driven by that mission, and by our knowing that to be valuable we must be accessible. We deliver a lot of content and data through a variety of form factors. Presenting our analyst insight in an efficient and actionable way is key for our clients who rely on it to do their jobs, and we are confident that this new level of accessibility sets us apart from the competition.”
Evolving the Research Dashboard to a cloud-based content solution paves the way for an enhanced consumer experience that the analyst firm desires to provide. Because 451 Research publishes more than 2,500 new pieces of content every year across its many product lines and services – such as Market Insight, Technology & Business Insights and Voice of the Enterprise – the previous dashboard proved to be challenging before smarter technology was available.
Thanks to a concerted effort by the engineering and IT teams at 451 Research, their new platform includes extensive feature enhancements, new in-line tools and a fresh look, offering clients a variety of ways to interact with content and personalize their interactions with the research and data available.
“The new Research Dashboard empowers our clients to quickly identify, extract and embed the elements of our research and data they find most valuable, then seamlessly integrate that insight into their decision-making process,” added Aaron St. George, Chief Information Officer 451 Research. “This accelerated path to finding actionable intel is critically important in guaranteeing our clients find value in their relationship with 451 Research.”
The new Research Dashboard allows several key functionalities that will improve how 451 Research’s content is quickly and easily consumed:
- Search – End users can find actionable information in seconds with high-powered, intuitive search technology that delivers results based on preset preferences. Two key values gained are that clients can search by keyword, exact phrase or Boolean variable which will be highlighted in each asset after the search is executed and searches can be saved.
- Share – Collaborate with co-workers by sharing saved searches and comments or assemble and export custom reports from many research components. Saved searches, report clippings and images can be exported in a variety of formats and shared to users and their colleagues.
- Read – The reading experience is enhanced with interactivity, images, context and translation; use organization and internal search tools to get the most valuable information when it’ll do the most good for the client. The new “Ask an Analyst” feature allows users to simply and instantly submit questions to the research team about the specific report they are reading.
- Go Mobile -- The mobile-friendly aspects of 451 Research’s new Dashboard makes the research accessible across all the devices people use today.
- Compile – Assemble different components into a custom report, distilling the information most valuable to the end user, their colleagues and their clients. Users can save clippings to a personal library to be viewed later and add personal notes to any research elements to easily reference significance or context.
Current 451 Research subscribers were automatically transitioned to the New Research Dashboard and are encouraged to contact their account manager to learn more. Anyone who does not currently have 451 Research access can request a trial to the new Research Dashboard here.
For more information on how this new platform plays a role in 451 Research’s evolution as a research provider, read a recent Q&A with 451 Research’s Chief Research Officer Brett Azuma and The 451 Group’s Chief Information Officer Kiran Shah here.
About 451 Research
451 Research is a leading information technology research and advisory company focusing on technology innovation and market disruption. More than 100 analysts and consultants provide essential insight to more than 1,000 client organizations globally through a combination of syndicated research and data, advisory and go-to-market services, and live events. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in New York, 451 Research is a division of the 451 Group. Learn more and connect with 451 Research on Twitter and LinkedIn.