ALLEN, Texas (PRWEB) October 22, 2018
Keynote Photonics will introduce the LC4KA-EKT at the 2018 DLP Symposium in Hanau, Germany. Designed specifically for high resolution printing and display applications, this electronics kit uses Texas Instruments’ advanced DLP660TE DLP device to display full 4K-UHD resolution. The LC4KA-EKT supports industrial 3D printing and 3D measurement applications in addition to traditional projection display solutions.
The DLP660TE DMD utilizes TI’s most advanced 5.4 u micro-mirror pixel, enabling precise display and fine resolution printing solutions. The DLP660TE is powered by Texas Instruments’ DLPC4422 chipset, enabling reliable, high speed spatial light modulation.
Key features and benefits of the LC4KA-EKT include:
- The standard USB control interface allows developers to easily create designs for a variety of applications.
- A simple-to-use development GUI and API accelerates development time.
- User cameras can be synchronized using internal and external trigger signals.
- Both DisplayPort and HDMI inputs are provided. User-generated patterns can also be rendered using the onboard flash memory.
- The electronics can drive either single or multi-color UV/RGB LED illumination designs.
- The flexible micro-coax cable allows customers to integrate Keynote’s standard electronics kit into application-specific designs.
The LC4KA-EKT includes embedded firmware which can be tailored to meet specific customer requirements. Keynote Photonics will also offer a complete projection kit, the LC4KA-EVM, to support engineering development of customer specific applications. The kit can be configured with either 462 nm or 405 nm LED support.
Availability and Pricing
To order and learn more about these products, please visit https://www.keynotephotonics.com/lc4ka-ekt. Production shipments are anticipated starting in November, 2018. You can experience the LC4KA-EKT in person at the DLP Symposium held at the Congress Park in Hanau, Germany on October 23rd, 2018.
About Keynote Photonics
Keynote Photonics is a developer of leading solutions, tools and processors for photonics applications using MEMS technologies and is ISO9001:15 certified. Keynote is a privately held company. For more information, visit https://www.KeynotePhotonics.com/company.