LOS ANGELES, March 16, 2020 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- 59 percent of B2B marketers say email is their most effective channel in terms of revenue generation. 56 percent of brands using emoji's in their email subject lines had a higher open rate, according to a report by Experian. (1) A technology firm in California, further advocates the power behind email—using best practices to enhance a customer's email experience by providing highly targeted campaigns with tailored offers and tips for getting and using data properly. "We are working diligently to provide deep data access, to tailor your email users' experience, and to minimize our clients sending unwanted emails," says Sky Cassidy, MountainTop Data CEO.
Companies who continue to believe that having the largest B2B marketing email list will bring them success will suffer. It's about quality over quantity, i.e. obtaining the right data. For example, when businesses create more targeted campaigns and send corresponding welcome emails—on average, 320% more revenue is attribute to them on a per email basis when compared to other promotional emails.(1) However, if sales and marketing professionals are drowning in depths of dirty data, they are sending unwanted emails rather than just the ones that will generate sales and increase their bottom line. It's most likely that the 320% revenue increase comes from removing poorly targeted or inaccurate data that drags down your KPIs.
By starting with highly targeted email lists, companies can:
- Reduce their overall email campaign volume and costs
- Reduce complaints and remove requests and increase overall deliverability
- Reduce the volume of unqualified leads which drain sales resources and cause friction between departments
Email campaign management is critical for B2B marketers, it's gives the highest returns and is one of the only channels you own.
Avoid Spam Tactics that Disrupt Business
According to Cassidy, delivering unsolicited and poorly targeted emails can hurt a company by costing them a loss in revenue as well as reputation. Globally, spam costs companies an estimated $2,000 per employee per year in lost productivity. (3) Furthermore, 68% of business have suffered a serious spam threat at least once each year; even worse, 45% have been the victims of at least three threats annually. (4) The damage done to the reputation of such a valuable marketing channel is just as important, though. According to Cassidy "Early email marketers didn't have the depth of information we have today, so a lot of unwanted emails were sent, but now businesses have both the tools and depth of data to get much more segmented and relevant with their messaging".
About MountainTop Data.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, MountainTop Data has been providing data services for B2B marketing for nearly two decades. With an unrelenting commitment to quality, they were the first company to guarantee the accuracy of their licensed data and business emails. They provide marketing lists, data cleaning, data appending, and data maintenance services. Their data services have been used by some of the world's biggest brands across a multitude of various industries, from multi-national telecommunication companies to office technology, to PR firms and more. For more information visit: https://www.mountaintopdata.com
1. Finn, Allen. "35 Face-Melting Email Marketing Stats for 2018." 35 Face-Melting Email Marketing Stats for 2018, The Wordstream Blog, Aug. 2019, wordstream.com/blog/ws/2017/06/29/email-marketing-statistics.
2. "The True Cost of Spam for Your Company", EZComputerSolutions.com, October 2019, ezcomputersolutions.com/blog/true-cost-of-spam-for-companies.
3. "How Much Does Spam Cost the World", MailCleaner.net, January 28, 2017, mailcleaner.net/blog/spam-world-news/how-much-does-spam-cost-the-world.
4. Sobers, Rob, "110 Must-Know Cybersecurity Statistics for 2020", Varonis.com, January 9, 2020,
# # #
SOURCE MountainTop Data