NEW YORK (PRWEB) May 20, 2020
70% of businesses fail in a period of two to five years.
Take2Strategy's Digital and Business Growth Consultant Gabriel Shaoolian shares the key assets that both startups and small companies should create to grow sustainably and increase revenue.
The key assets startups and SMEs need are:
1. Business Strategy
Startups and SMEs should have a business strategy to coordinate their operations and reach their company objectives.
To create an effective business strategy they should:
- Define their vision
- Define their unique value proposition
- Determine business targets
- Measure results and evolve the strategy accordingly
2. Marketing Strategy
A marketing strategy will help young companies to define the channels they should use to promote their businesses and effectively reach their audiences.
To develop marketing strategy, brands should:
- Define clear marketing objectives
- Conduct in-depth market research
- Optimize market efforts using best practices and automation tools
- Optimize digital presence for search to meet prospects with a high purchase intent
3. A Strong Digital Presence Starting with a Website
By establishing a strong digital presence, startups and SMEs will enjoy better visibility and build higher authority.
To build it, they should:
- Develop a quality and search-engine-optimized website
- Build social media presence on select channels
4. A Recognizable Brand
Building a recognizable brand helps companies stand out from their competitors, engage with their customers and boost loyalty.
To build it, businesses should:
- Create a brand book with visual and communication guidelines
- Create valuable and relevant content
5. Strategic Agency Partnerships
Young businesses should outsource non-essential roles to specialized agencies to better manage resources and get access to top talent as well as high-end industry-specific tools.
Some tips to consider are:
- Setting up clear expectations
- Setting deadlines
- Monitoring progress
Building these five assets helps startups and SMEs grow sustainably and maintain financial stability.
About Take2Strategy: Take2Strategy's Gabriel Shaoolian is a digital growth consultant specialized in growing brands online. Take2Strategy provides services to startups and enterprises looking for market-winning business, web and marketing strategy.