NEW YORK (PRWEB) December 21, 2022
Six attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP are recognized in the 2023 edition of the Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) Strategy 300 Global Leaders Guide.
According to the publication, the IAM Strategy 300 identifies individuals leading the way in the development and implementation of strategies that maximize the value of intellectual property (IP) portfolios. Those selected concentrate in major IP markets in the Americas, Europe, and Asia and have a wide range of experience in IP-intensive sectors, such as high-tech and life sciences.
The following shareholders were selected:
- James J. DeCarlo is actively involved in virtually all aspects of IP counseling and focuses on litigating, licensing, and procuring patents in the software, hardware, internet, and networking spaces, among many others.
- David J. Dykeman, co-chair of the firm's global Life Sciences & Medical Technology Group, focuses on securing worldwide IP protection and related business strategy for high-tech clients, with particular experience in life sciences, medical devices, robotics, materials, and information technology.
- Roman Fayerberg works with clients, ranging from startups to global companies, to strategically protect and leverage their innovations globally in a variety of technical areas, with a particular focus on medical devices, robotics, diagnostic and imaging systems.
- Chinh H. Pham, co-chair of the Venture Capital and Emerging Technology Practice, is a registered patent attorney focusing on business strategy and the strategic creation, implementation, and protection of IP rights for public companies as well as startups in the areas of software, materials, medical devices, and life sciences.
- Andrew B. Schwaab provides strategic advice regarding IP and associated business matters, including counseling on cross-border IP issues, global patent portfolio management, patent litigation, licensing, SEP/FRAND disputes, due diligence, patent monetization, and validity, infringement, & freedom-to-operate issues.
- Fang Xie, Ph.D. focuses her practice on establishing, defending, licensing, sharing, and monetizing IP rights for life sciences companies.
About Greenberg Traurig’s Intellectual Property & Technology Practice: With more than 260 intellectual property attorneys and patent agents in the United States, Asia, and Europe, Greenberg Traurig provides a broad range of patent, trademark and copyright protection and strategic counseling. Greenberg Traurig was named a “National Tier 1” Law Firm for IP Litigation, Patent Law and Litigation, Copyright Law, Technology Law, and Information Technology Law by U.S. News and Best Lawyers, 2023 “Best Law Firms." In addition, Greenberg Traurig was named a “Law Firm of the Year” for Trademark Law in the 2020 and 2022 editions of “Best Law Firms." The BTI Consulting Group named Greenberg Traurig’s IP Litigation Practice a ‘Litigation Standout’ in the “BTI Litigation Outlook 2023: Litigation Spending in the Uncertain Economy and Beyond.”
About Greenberg Traurig: Greenberg Traurig, LLP has more than 2500 attorneys in 43 locations in the United States, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm reported gross revenue of over $2 Billion for FY 2021 and is consistently among the top firms on the Am Law 100, Am Law Global 100, and NLJ 250. On the debut 2022 Law360 Pulse Leaderboard, it is a Top 15 firm. Greenberg Traurig is Mansfield Rule 5.0 Certified Plus by The Diversity Lab and the Center for Resource Solutions Green-e® Energy program certifies that the firm’s U.S. offices are 100% powered by renewable energy. The firm is often recognized for its focus on philanthropic giving, innovation, diversity, and pro bono. Web: http://www.gtlaw.com.