“I can think of no better place to ride out COVID and beyond than in this nurturing, incredibly attractive environment,” said resident Karen Moawad.
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) September 25, 2020
Six months into the COVID-19 pandemic, the residents at 70 Rainey, an upscale condo building in downtown Austin, agree that they can’t imagine living anywhere else. From virtual 3D tours to expanded concierge services to comprehensive cleaning protocols in common areas, 70 Rainey has made life easier for both potential buyers and residents in these challenging times.
“The amazing staff have bent over backward to make all of us feel welcome,” said resident Rose McGowen. “I didn’t think I could be so happy in a new place so quickly, and it has everything to do with the phenomenal experience I’ve had. Every concierge member really makes up a dream team for 70 Rainey Street.”
Both June and July have been record-setting sales months for 70 Rainey. During the past 6 months, 17 contracts have been signed—an increase of almost 200% when compared to the same time period last year.
The downtown Austin condo market has also remained strong, as these statistics from the past 6 months show:
- 35 units priced at over $1,000,000 sold, which is 6% more when compared year-over-year.
- The median home price rose by 8% from $809 to $874 per square foot.
- The median cumulative days on the market fell almost 20% from 101 to 81 days.
In recent months, digital assets have replaced printed materials during the 70 Rainey sales process to highlight the property’s unique features and to reduce any possible risks for potential buyers. Virtual 3D tours, photos, and floor plans are all available online so that future residents can learn more about the residences from anywhere, at any time of day. Live video tours have resulted in some buyers purchasing units site unseen. In-person showings are available and conducted in accordance with the most up-to-date CDC guidelines.
It’s not just Central Texans who have chosen to call 70 Rainey home. Out of town buyers with the flexibility to work remotely have flooded the downtown Austin luxury market since the start of the pandemic. 70 Rainey offers buyers from other parts of the country the quality of life in Austin that you can’t get anywhere else with resort-style amenities.
Residents agree that one thing that sets 70 Rainey apart is a sense of community. “The Sackman family have gone above and beyond in ensuring that myself, my family, and other residents are all cared for on a prompt and professional basis, and I feel like I am part of their family rather than a resident that purchased a unit in their building,” Lucas Boyd explained. “The attention to detail in the architecture, fixtures, and overall layout of the building makes it stand out from the rest of the luxury condominiums in Austin.”
As residents have spent more time at home to help prevent the spread of the virus, they have noted that the amenities in the building have added to the experience of living downtown. “70 Rainey is effortless living,” said resident Troy Chandler. “The management team is responsive and is always looking to improve what are already first-class amenities. Rainey Street is a neighborhood with a pulse and sports the best views in the city from any of our residences. I highly recommend our community to anyone who wants carefree luxury living and demands the best service in the industry.”
The 70 Rainey management team has combined improved service offerings with new safety precautions to ensure the continued well-being of the community, including:
- Requiring all visitors to pass a health screening before passing the front desk.
- Cleaning high-touch surfaces throughout the day, including door handles, elevator buttons, keypads, and restrooms.
- Encouraging social distancing by restricting the number of guests per unit.
- Providing contactless front door service for food deliveries to bring items to a resident’s unit on a cart.
- Accepting laundry and dry cleaning at the front desk and delivering items, pressed and cleaned, back to the resident’s unit.
- Contactless delivery of any packages directly to a resident’s front door.
- Personal mail delivery from the resident’s mailbox to each unit.
- Cleaning the Fitness Center on an hourly basis and providing cleaning materials so residents can also clean before and after using machines.
- Adding sanitizing and cleaning stations in common areas, including the Club Room, and outdoor kitchen.
- Sanitizing the infinity pool and dipping pool on a frequent basis.
In addition, a weekly Manager’s Message keeps the community up to date on any changes in procedures or guidance on keeping the community healthy. “I can think of no better place to ride out COVID and beyond than in this nurturing, incredibly attractive environment,” said resident Karen Moawad. The management team at 70 Rainey has adopted a motto to convey to residents the importance it places on providing a safe haven during difficult times: “Cheers to strength, safety, happiness, and good health.”
To learn more about the remaining units for sale at 70 Rainey, visit: https://70rainey.com/.
About 70 Rainey: 70 Rainey is a signature, mixed-use luxury condominium development located in the heart of the vibrant Rainey Street district in Austin, Texas. The development incorporates world-class design, green-building standards, and high-end construction with one-of-a-kind amenities and views of Lady Bird Lake. The development has all of the benefits of a downtown location – walkability to restaurants and retail, parks and trails, and access to various modes of public transit. 70 Rainey allows residents direct access to some of Austin’s premier dining and entertainment destinations.